Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free alternative to donating to G4TW!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A free alternative to donating to G4TW!  Empty A free alternative to donating to G4TW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 06 Aug 2018, 18:22

Dear users,

You've seen the (PayPal) "Donate" button on our Forum here, and maybe you thought that you would, but then decided against it for whatever reason. 
What if you could donate 1CAD to games4theworld, and all it would take is a little of your time? If you sign up to Legerweb by using my affiliate link here, and complete only 1 survey, Legerweb will deposit 1CAD in the G4TW account, and you can earn money with it yourself as well! 

Technically they want you to be in the US or Canada, but I had no trouble signing up. They pay out in Airmiles, Aeroplan or simply to your PayPal account. 

You may wonder what we're doing with the income from such donations, or even the income from the ads on the outgoing links, and you will find that some of those questions have been answered in this announcement.

There's a videotutorial about the survey site from Sim Architect too, check it out!

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

A free alternative to donating to G4TW!  Empty Re: A free alternative to donating to G4TW!

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2018, 21:23

just to let u know i tried it and they blocked me from doing so and literally asked me to "return to canada/usa to continue" maybe u might want to update the post... silent

Back to top Go down

A free alternative to donating to G4TW!  Empty Re: A free alternative to donating to G4TW!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 27 Dec 2018, 22:27

delan-C wrote:(...) maybe u might want to update the post... silent

I don't think there's much to "update" on the post, besides maybe trying to use a VPN with a Canadian/US IP-address. Windscribe has a free plan for example...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2018, 22:32

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
delan-C wrote:(...) maybe u might want to update the post... silent

I don't think there's much to "update" on the post, besides maybe trying to use a VPN with a Canadian/US IP-address. Windscribe has a free plan for example...
ty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2018, 22:38

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Sat 01 Jun 2019, 19:47

I have never seen the button.  I am looking for The Button. Smile
xerendipity
xerendipity
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top