Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim not working on days they are supposed to

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sim not working on days they are supposed to Empty Sim not working on days they are supposed to

Post by Guest Wed 08 Feb 2012, 14:20

Hi,
I'm having a really annoying in game issue. My sim is level 8 in the science career and is supposed to work --- from -- to --. But for example on -- my sim is supposed to be working but when I go to the Work section it'll say sim starts in 1 day 4hr or whatever, when it clearly has that day blue and not grey'd out. The carpool doesn't arrive, and they don't loose job performance but its frustrating especially as I'm playing a legacy and it's only the 2nd generation so i really need the money each of my sims earn. It's happening in the science career and the police career. Here's the mods I'm using and the worlds that its happened in.

Awesome Mod & Configuration
NRaas master controller, story prog, woohooer, animator, debug enabler, overwatch, register. (I might have more but I cant remember)
A bunch of sliders.
Lighting mod.
clothes, hair, make-up, custom worlds

This problem has happened in the world I'm playing in just now which is RFlong7's Legacy Island, It's happening in Hidden Springs, Sunset Valley & Twinbrook. I've also ran Delphy's dashboard on my sims folder and I had quite a few conflicts so I removed everything that was conflicting but it's still happening. The game is also crashing sometimes, like after 20 minutes of playing in live mode. Here's my computer specs and all my sims settings are on maximum with no lag.

Quad core i7 processor
8GB RAM
Duo Graphics card, 3GB Dedicated Nvidia GeForce GT555m & Intel HD (I have the sims set up to use the Nvidia one)
1080p HD screen

I can't think of anything else you would need to know, but if there is, I'll try my best to find out or whatever lol. Please help cause this is driving me nuts!

Susie. xoxo

Back to top Go down

Sim not working on days they are supposed to Empty Re: Sim not working on days they are supposed to

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 08 Feb 2012, 14:59

Hello,
Did your sims recently get married? They get a bunch of days off to get "settled" after the big day. That changed with one of the more recent expansions.
You could try solving your crashing issues with one of these.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sim not working on days they are supposed to Empty Re: Sim not working on days they are supposed to

Post by Guest Fri 10 Feb 2012, 17:16

I followed the steps about changing the compatibility thing, and basically it didn't say to back everything up before hand and its basically uninstalled all my cc and all of my saves. I don't even have words to express how gutted i am! Maybe you should add that to the crash fixes thread to back up your entire EA folder before attempting to try any of these. The thread does say that if you try the first thing and it doesn't work to back up your folder and paste it somewhere and basically to do a factory reset where you change the name of your EA folder but I've lost my saves and I was playing a legacy that I was in the 4th generation and the last back up that I have is only at the start of the 3rd. Just thought I should tell you guys so you can change/add it in to back up, I probably should have anyway but I didn't think that doing that thing with the compatibility would make any difference or anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top