Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game freezes during screen overlays. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game freezes during screen overlays. [SOLVED] Empty Game freezes during screen overlays. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 29 Sep 2018, 00:03

ever since the latest update, i noticed my game will freeze during overlays, with the exception of the in-game ESC menu & saving.

but for example when i'm in CAS, and i open my households and click on one to try and load them in (or just browse), they will still load into CAS but i can't do anything because the overlay is still there. here's how it looks:

Game freezes during screen overlays. [SOLVED] HrTv9nn

this also happens if i try to save a lot to my gallery, it'll save but the screen is still dimmed and i can't click on anything. every time this happens i have to force the game shut via task manager.

Back to top Go down

Game freezes during screen overlays. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game freezes during screen overlays. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 29 Sep 2018, 00:18

Remove mods and try again.

Back to top Go down

Game freezes during screen overlays. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game freezes during screen overlays. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 29 Sep 2018, 07:33

If you have UI cheat Extension, remove it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Sep 2018, 14:25

gamel wrote:If you have UI cheat Extension, remove it.

bro, thank you. you are the mvp. i was horrified at the idea of having to do the whole "remove mods bit by bit and keep trying" game, but this worked. thanks.

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top