Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game completely freezes at loading screen- Haven't downloaded Get to Work. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game completely freezes at loading screen- Haven't downloaded Get to Work. [SOLVED] Empty Game completely freezes at loading screen- Haven't downloaded Get to Work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 20 Oct 2015, 00:12

After a spiraling battle with my torrent, I was finally able to get the game up and running, however now it freezes at the loading screen before I can even do anything. I have no family saved to the game or anything else seeing as I havne't even been able to play it yet xD! I tried re-naming the Sims file in documents and and restarting the game to set it to factory defaults- nothing. Anyone have any clues on how to fix this?

Specs:
Operating System: Windows 7
This is pre-UltimateFix
Haven't gotten "Get to Work" yet, this is all just the base game.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nevermind, its working now you just have to wait for the game to download some things (about 10 minutes), the game will be frozen during that time then it'll start working again. Hope this helps anyone who had a similar problem, God bless!

Back to top Go down

Game completely freezes at loading screen- Haven't downloaded Get to Work. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game completely freezes at loading screen- Haven't downloaded Get to Work. [SOLVED]

Post by Sim Architect Tue 20 Oct 2015, 10:39

Great to know you got it up and running! Happy simming!!

Tea 4 Tea 4
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male