Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My game is stuck on the loading screen. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My game is stuck on the loading screen. [SOLVED] Empty My game is stuck on the loading screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 29 Sep 2018, 10:36

Hi, i have all the expansions of the sims 4, it was working perfectly before i installed the final fix. I followed to instructions the best i can, but before, my game got stuck when i tried to put a new sim into a household. So i tried moving my game back to Local Disk(:C)\Program Files (x86) from Program files and now the problem is that it gets stuck on the loading screen. Please help

Edit: Thanks! I got it to work ALONG with all my custom content thankfully.

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Last edited by MariaPurplehill on Sat 29 Sep 2018, 11:37; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

My game is stuck on the loading screen. [SOLVED] Empty Re: My game is stuck on the loading screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 29 Sep 2018, 10:38

Remove mods/CC from "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods". If that doesn't help, run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

My game is stuck on the loading screen. [SOLVED] Empty Re: My game is stuck on the loading screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 29 Sep 2018, 10:43

anadius wrote:Remove mods/CC from "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods". If that doesn't help, run the validator and post the result here.
So basically i'm unable to have custom content so long as i have this version of the Sims 4?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Sep 2018, 10:44

No. You just need to find updated versions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top