Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about origin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Question about origin Empty Question about origin

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2018, 15:47

So As far as I can remember a cracked version of The Sims can not work with origin. That is why there has always been that Origin crack where we can run it without origin and not get an error. Well Someone today was telling me that there is a way to get a cracked version to run with origin. I do not believe it but I really would like to know if there is. Please if there is can someone explain this to me. I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Question about origin Empty Re: Question about origin

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2018, 15:58

Most probably "that someone" was referring to ZLOrigin.
In their system the game itself is not cracked but Origin is cracked.

And yes, via ZLOrigin you can get the Sims 2,3 and 4 with all DLC's free of charge 
Also many other games available for free.

How to use ZLOrigin ? - see HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 10 Nov 2018, 16:17

Ilovetacos wrote:Well Someone today was telling me that there is a way to get a cracked version to run with origin. 

Welcome to the Forum first of all,

Assuming you really meant Origin, and not ZLOrigin. Surely that "someone" has also elaborated on how that is supposed to work? Because to the best of my knowledge, unless you have a legit base game (plus DLC) on Origin, that is not doable. If you have only a legit base game but try getting a cracked game to run with Origin, everything that you do not own legally, will be removed when you start up the game.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Question about origin Empty ZLOrigin??

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2018, 17:15

So Now that I found out exactly how to semi use origin with the game since I never knew about this lol. How do I add friends. Am I only able to add friends that also use ZLOrigin or am I able to add friends who use regular Origin? Also When I am in there I downloaded it in English but its like it is a mixed language. Some spots are in English and others are in Russian. How do I change it to be in only English?

Gatekeeper Edit: topics merged, since this is still an ongoing discussion about the topics already started earlier.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2018, 17:37

So I finally got it down. This person really thought it was Origin but when I explained that it was probably ZLOrigin she said it probably was. Well Now I downloaded this and absolutely love it. But I do have a question as to most of this app is in English but then most is in Russian. How do I get it all in English and also am I able to add friends from the actual origin or only from ZLOrigin? Thank you for your help.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 10 Nov 2018, 18:11

Hello,

There will always be "a few things" in Russian; to my knowledge you cannot make everything in the interface in English, but maybe I'm wrong here.

I never bothered with adding friends, but in general: ZLOrigin is in no way related to Origin. Which also means you cannot add Origin friends. I suppose though that if you know people who also use ZLOrigin, and you know their ZLOrigin usernames, you can try adding them.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top