Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about sims 4 no origin fix. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about sims 4 no origin fix. [SOLVED] Empty Question about sims 4 no origin fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2019, 12:34

Hi everyone. I've decided to stop buying new sims 4 DLCs as they're quite disappointing, at least for me. I bought the origin base game and all the DLCs that I wanted. I bought the game in Poland so it has a regional lock and I can't play in English or any language other than Russian/Czech. To bypass this I use the language changer and then run 'setup' from anadius repack and install just the no-orgin-fix. I updated my game yesterday out of habit and now the no-origin-fix won't install, because the game version is different. I wanted to ask if the no origin fix is ever released after small game updates or only after DLC releases? Thank you

Back to top Go down

Question about sims 4 no origin fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Question about sims 4 no origin fix. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 06 Sep 2019, 12:46

Hello,

Anadius' version of patch and DLC (as well as all other repackers) are still running under patch version 1.54, Moschino Stuff.

Just yesterday there was the pre-DLC patch on Origin, so you
can't use that old installer version.

A.k.a. just wait until the new patch & crack are out.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Question about sims 4 no origin fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Question about sims 4 no origin fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2019, 13:34

As The_gh0stm4n said, you have to wait for a new crack. CODEX is the group that cracks the game and basing on previous releases they will share the crack after the new DLC is out. Until then you can play your legit game.

And don't use the setup. I made "ts4-origin-dlc-installer.exe" for people with legit game. Right after starting it you get a "read me" page which tells you to disable automatic game updates in Origin and update only after the new DLC is out (no-origin-fix).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2019, 14:44

As The_gh0stm4n said, you have to wait for a new crack. CODEX is the group that cracks the game and basing on previous releases they will share the crack after the new DLC is out. Until then you can play your legit game.

And don't use the setup. I made "ts4-origin-dlc-installer.exe" for people with legit game. Right after starting it you get a "read me" page which tells you to disable automatic game updates in Origin and update only after the new DLC is out (no-origin-fix).

Ah ok, for some reason I thought it was only for installing new DLCs not cracks so I never opened it, but now I have and read the big red "READ ME". My bad. Thx for the advice.

[not]Problem solved and topic closed. Carlos is tha man

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top