Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's back with a....VENGENCE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's back with a....VENGENCE! Empty It's back with a....VENGENCE!

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2018, 06:15

The annoying 1st person glitch is back and this time I can't get rid of it.
My game is up to date (patch should've fixed it but it didn't)
and I already did the workaround so the line with the 3Dskin is gone from the script....but the glitch is still there...I'm out of options and don't know what to do at this point.  Why God.

Back to top Go down

It's back with a....VENGENCE! Empty Re: It's back with a....VENGENCE!

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2018, 06:17

Also: It gets annoying to have to keep changing clothes on them....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2018, 17:52

Can someone help?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 12 Dec 2018, 21:00

A new patch is allegedly coming out shortly, besides the usual "bug fixes" it also includes a Yeti suit and a number of other Christmas decoration items. Maybe that will help you; other than that try avoiding that first person mode, for the time being at least. 

A few other things though: can I ask you to not bump (= draw attention) whatever problem you have, by posting things such as "can someone help" or similar utterances? By the Forum Rules this is considered like spamming. If someone knew a more specific answer than the one I gave above, they would have already gotten back to you.

And as another tip, for the future try using a more specific topic title rather than an edgy-sounding - but otherwise unclear and unhelpful - "it's back with a vengeance!". By choosing a clear(er) topic title that at least vaguely describes what problem you actually encounter, more people may be alerted to your topic, and consequently you may get an answer more quickly as well. It also helps with search engines picking up your thread...and through that, more people may notice your topic.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2018, 21:13

Ah sorry...I was just hoping the work around would still "work" for me but even with the line gone...it stopped working and was kind of panicking since I enjoyed the non disturbing view I had...til recently.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 14 Dec 2018, 01:05

I read the new update will come out on December 18th, next week. So maybe that will be your lucky day...

Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top