Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird glitches in CAS after new update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird glitches in CAS after new update Empty Weird glitches in CAS after new update

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2018, 14:59

I started having these really weird glitches in the panel in CAS after installing the new pack and update files. I uploaded some pictures showing what I mean. https://imgur.com/a/Cg6aqeI
As mentioned in one of them, I went through my skin tones and details, updating whatever ones had updates- Didn't help much. Updated all my script mods, and went through my CAS items to see if I could spot anything that could affect the panels like that. Didn't find anything there, so I'm at a bit of a loss! Any help would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Weird glitches in CAS after new update Empty Re: Weird glitches in CAS after new update

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2018, 15:08

Probably you are using mods that are not (yet) updated to version 1.48.94.1020.
Move (not copy) the folder Mods from Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to your desktop.
Then try again.
No problems now ? - Then the errors are mod-related.
Still the same problems ? - Move your folder Mods back from the desktop again.

Back to top Go down

Weird glitches in CAS after new update Empty Re: Weird glitches in CAS after new update

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2018, 16:22

Yeah, removing the mod folder fixes it. I found it pretty fast surprisingly, it looks like it was either the foot replacement done by Necrodog, or Cmar's nude female top in case anyone gets something similar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top