Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My weird family

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My weird family Empty My weird family

Post by Guest Tue 01 Jan 2013, 19:19

Ok, so first I started out with this Italian sim I made, Francis Guestau, who married an Indian, Meena. Francis wished to be the best chef while Meena wanted to be the Leader of a free, anti-racist, sexist, etc etc country. They moved in Monte Vista, in a small cottage and lived their lives peacefully, giving birth to a girl named Garcia, who wanted to be Monte Vista's best Athlete in Women's Sports. They lived peacefully and then moved out of the fortress, to a larger Chateaux, where Meena and Francis finally topped their careers, and were given twins, Greka and Gordon. Greka, wanted to be an Astronaut while Gordon just wanted a nice peaceful life as a Gardener. They then moved to another house where the action began.

Francis seemed tired of knocking Meena up, he wanted to start fresh. So he had an affair with Teresa De Luca and impregnated her. One day, Meena came home early and caught the two in their naughty business. Coincidentally, Teresa was her good friend, and she informed her of Francis being a cheating ba***rd. She then broke up with Francis as well, despite being pregnant with Francis' boy. Francis couldn't leave his three children so he constructed a small structure next to the house so he would be near them at all times. After Teresa, Francis started seeing this other woman, (Unfortunately unable to remember her name) but that relationship ended quickly when he found the love of his life, Ms Lucero, a single mother. In a few days she already bore Francis' baby and gave birth to Cabe.

And One more thing, Ms Lucero's son, Mitchell is dating Garcia, so if Francis and Ms Lucero get married, they are going to be half siblings! And Meena ended up marrying Constanzo Rossi, the governer!

So how did you like this Scumbag?

Back to top Go down

My weird family Empty Re: My weird family

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 02:17

BOL! That is funny stuff right there. The most exciting thing i've had in my household so far is a vampire daughter died of hunger (whoopsie) and became a ghost. After the third night of terrorizing the kitchen cabnits the dad bought her a place to live. The mother visited and after being invited in, the daughter immediately jumped in a cabnit and the mother went home.

Odd things is, the daughter had a twin sister that was still in grade school. Somebody learned what happens when you blow out birthday cakes. haha. Good stuff there mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 02 Jan 2013, 10:09

LOL it's like a soap.
My sims usually live out their lives in peace. Working hard. They remain faithful, have a bunch of kids, and die happy.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 10:48

Lady ElDi wrote:LOL it's like a soap.
My sims usually live out their lives in peace. Working hard. They remain faithful, have a bunch of kids, and die happy.

You should try getting these reputations! Razz

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Reputation#The_Sims_3:_Generations

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top