Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 with ZLOrigin.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 3 with ZLOrigin. Empty The Sims 3 with ZLOrigin.

Post by Guest Tue 01 Jan 2019, 16:35

Hi!
I have a problem. I installed Zlorigin and ZClient. Everything works fine. I updated the sims 3 and installed DLCs. But there is a problem, finally problems:
1-I have to open ZClient to play, I would like to know how to play Sims 3 without connection or without ZLOrigin?
2- I have already downloaded 7 DLC but now I want to download VIP access that tells me:
"The network has encountered a problem"

I would really like help because I am desperate Thank you.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 3 with ZLOrigin. Empty Re: The Sims 3 with ZLOrigin.

Post by Guest Tue 01 Jan 2019, 16:57

Sims 3 downloaded from ZLOrigin can only be played via Zclient/ZLOrigin.
VIP access or access to the Galery is - like any other pirated version of the Sims 3 - not possible.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 3 with ZLOrigin. Empty Re: The Sims 3 with ZLOrigin.

Post by Guest Tue 01 Jan 2019, 23:46

Sorry, i don't say the VIP Access to the gallery but the DLC VIP Access (Late Night) It don't want to download
Don't have a Rld for the Sims 3?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Jan 2019, 23:47

Downloads doesn't start

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 02 Jan 2019, 21:08

Do you have the real Origin on your computer? If yes, please log completely out of ZClient/ZLOrigin, then go to where the real Origin is installed.

Normally under C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin. Change the folder name of Origin into anything different. Then log into ZClient/ZLOrigin again. Does everything work now? If not, try the solution here (you will need to download and run the tool from the download link).
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33611-zlorigin-just-won-t-launch

Then again, log into ZClient/ZLOrigin and see if everything works to your liking.

I'm also not quite sure what you mean by "VIP access in Late Night". If you download "The Sims 3" from ZLOrigin, you will already have the base game and all expansions/stuffpacks (but no store content). If I misunderstood you, please try making more of an effort to describe what exactly happens on your screen (e.g. screenshots maybe, or the exact wording of error messages, etc.).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2019, 01:26

I don't have Origin I have only ZlOrigin
I download the sims 3 base game here

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 04 Jan 2019, 16:33

Isacae23 wrote:I don't have Origin I have only ZlOrigin
I download the sims 3 base game here

So...did you use already the file "delete_origin.bat", from the guide that I linked in my previous reply...?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2019, 18:16

Excuse...

It's great there are more problems.
But when I download all the DLCs, will there be a rld origin? Can I find some here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2019, 11:19

RldOrigin does no exist in the Sims 3.
It's part of the crack in the earlier Sims 4 DLC's upto Jungle Adventures, in later DLC's for the Sims 4 replaced by OrangeEmu.dll.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 06 Jan 2019, 15:38

Isacae23 wrote:Excuse...

It's great there are more problems.
But when I download all the DLCs, will there be a rld origin? Can I find some here?

Why would you need a rld origin? Is it for changing the language? If yes, I think that needs to be done through changing the registry, though I'm not 100% sure how it works with ZLOrigin versions.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2019, 03:06

In your downloads, there is always a crack to put. What I want is to have it because where I live it is difficult to have internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 12 Feb 2019, 16:41

Isacae23 wrote:In your downloads, there is always a crack to put. What I want is to have it because where I live it is difficult to have internet.

So do you just need the No-CD files, or are you still looking to download the actual games(s)? If you haven't downloaded anything yet, I would recommend using this download here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33217-the-sims-3-complete-collection-g4tw-aio-repack

With this one, you don't need to apply anything. Just run the installation.  Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2019, 21:45

I leave ! I leave ! It's very difficult to find internet. I cannot redownload 18 GB. Thank you for reply i will download when i will have internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Feb 2019, 23:25

Isacae23 wrote:I leave ! I leave ! (...)

In your first message, you said you downloaded The Sims 3 via ZLOrigin. Then you asked for a crack. Then I gave you a reply. Maybe I should have clarified my previous answer, however.

You cannot use the crack (no-CD bypass) from G4TW, on ZLOrigin. The G4TW version is on patch 1.67. The ZLOrigin version is on patch 1.69. So you cannot use that crack. In the end you'll need to re-download a G4TW version, or any other version of The Sims 3 that is on patch 1.67. 

The whole ZLOrigin is attractive mainly for its simplicity, or the inability of more and more users to properly deal with "traditional" formats of cracked games. But the disadvantage is, that you need to be connected to the ZClient/ZLOrigin to use it. Unless you can use some form of crack. Which again, is not possible for The Sims 3.

Everything has advantages & disadvantages, and I'm sorry you wasted bandwidth. All I can give you for the future is, that you should maybe try making more of an effort to do some research before you download something. Do some googling, read up on various Forums, maybe watch YouTube videos, et cetera.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Feb 2019, 21:22

Thank you !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top