Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims Medieval : Error Code 15.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Medieval : Error Code 15.[SOLVED] Empty The Sims Medieval : Error Code 15.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2012, 08:44

Hi there, I started The Sims Medieval last few days and got Pirates & Nobles expansion yesterday. I updated the game to the latest patch after applying the fix. The game was able to save for the first time after I installed the expansion, the next day I loaded the game and continued on my previous progress. Now the problem occured, when Im going to save and quit, Error Code 15 popped up and I was unable to save the game. I have no choice but quit the game without saving. I tried searching over the forum but I'm quite confused. Is there any solution for this error code? Thanks and regards.

PS: even "Save as" doesn't work, the error still occur.

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval : Error Code 15.[SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims Medieval : Error Code 15.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 13 Feb 2012, 09:43

Hello,
I haven't heard of any Sims medieval save errors. I can tell you that with TS3 this error code means that you don't have (enough) rights to write to this folder, so my question would be: did you log on to your pc as a different user that usual?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval : Error Code 15.[SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims Medieval : Error Code 15.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2012, 16:19

Well that's why Im feeling weird because I searched the forum and it came up only TS3. I don't have any other user because this is my personal notebook so I just log on as admin.

I opened up the game again today after Im back from school, and now it is able to save without any error. I wonder what's going on.... Wat.

PS: thanks for the reply anyway, I will post if the error pops up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 13 Feb 2012, 20:20

Hello,
You never know what's up with Sims games. Good to hear it seems fine now though, I'll close this topic, but you can always open a new one if you run into problems again.
Happy simming!The Sims Plumbob 1
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top