Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval patching error. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval patching error. [SOLVED] Empty Sims Medieval patching error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 21:16

Hi i'm having patching problems with my sims medieval game. i want to install P&N but before that i should update my game first. I downloaded the manual patch of the game on sim programs, it starts to install but when it gets to about 99% it stops and an error appears telling me that there was a DLL erro and that DSetup.dll is missing. how can i fix this?

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval patching error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims Medieval patching error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 21:21

You posted it in the wrong section - just to let you know the Admin would move it soon. So don't panic, when that happens. Very Happy

However - Have you used the FIX for Mediecal?
If not - try it out.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval patching error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims Medieval patching error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 21:26

Oops i'm sorry for posting it in the wrong section. Embarassed

and thank you for the link will the ultimate fix make me patch my game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 21:28

I have no idea really, but if it works like the Ultimate FIX for The Sims 3, it should solve your problem and let you patch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 21:39

ok will try that out. i'm re-installing my game since something went wrong with the last patch attempt. some of the files vanished and i can't use add/remove programs to uninstall it so i just deleted the folder. will try that one and post my result.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 21:40

Sounds good. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 23:15

ok so the patch that i downloaded was version 1.1 i didn't know that there was already a 2.0 patch i should have downloaded that instead. now the only 2.0 patch i can find is the 200mb+ download which i think has everything including the the updates of 1.1 and i don't want to wait for a long download. is there 2.0 patch that updates 1.1 into 2.0 instead of the 1.0 to 2.0 patch?

or if i installed P&N would that patch it into 2.0 automatically?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 23:19

Unfortunately you'll have to wait for Admin or LadyElDi to reply,
be cause I'm not that familar with Medieval

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 23:51

ok will wait for their reply.

Edit: scratch that. i already updated my game to the latest patch. will try and install P&N now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 03 Oct 2012, 09:58

Hello,

Please let us know the result.

@Auntie Bella: This section is for all Sims-related questions, including Medieval and the original Sims 1: Complete Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 15:03

and it works. Hammertime yaay thank you guys for the help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 03 Oct 2012, 19:08

Hello there,

Glad to hear it works now and sorry for the confusion on the topic.
Enjoy the game and let us know if you need any more assistance! Sims Medieval patching error. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top