Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me! Households don't work for the sims 4. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help me! Households don't work for the sims 4. [CLOSED] Empty Help me! Households don't work for the sims 4. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2019, 20:04

Hi I downloaded the sims 4, all of the packs currently available, and after I got it able to run, I built a household, however the game won't let me place households onto lots. Does anyone have a fix for me?

Back to top Go down

Help me! Households don't work for the sims 4. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Help me! Households don't work for the sims 4. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2019, 20:28

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator (in quick scan mode) and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Help me! Households don't work for the sims 4. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Help me! Households don't work for the sims 4. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2019, 20:38

So I tried that and now worlds won't load...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2019, 20:43

Also.... Where can I get an English translation of the Validator as the only one I can find is in German which I don't understand

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 20 Jan 2019, 21:04

KennedyKD wrote:Also.... Where can I get an English translation of the Validator as the only one I can find is in German which I don't understand

This is an advertising service (controlled by ~Ann~), which I myself cannot edit. And until something is being decided, we will for better or worse have to roll with it. You can alternatively also just copy the link address and remove the portion about the "link-to.net".

If you want to go through the ad, click on "Weiter", wait until the 15-second counter goes to zero, then click "Weiter zur Website".

Edit: please continue in the other thread you opened earlier (and which is not yet marked as "solved"; as I will close this here now:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t34727-please-help-for-the-sims-4
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top