Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 doesn't let me play my households [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 doesn't let me play my households [CLOSED] Empty Sims 4 doesn't let me play my households [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jun 2015, 18:37

Hey!

When I launch the sims 4, everything is ok, but when I go to the map to select the household i want to play, it doesn't let me and I can't play any of my households.
When i press play to play that household the loading screen appears but then it just takes me back to the map. I'm just stuck with the map. 

What should I do?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 doesn't let me play my households [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 4 doesn't let me play my households [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jul 2015, 04:34

Sounds like there could be some corrupted file either from CC or your installation. 
Have you tried running it without CC and seeing if it works like that?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 doesn't let me play my households [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 4 doesn't let me play my households [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jul 2015, 10:29

try deleting the localthumbcache.package on C:\Users\Your pc name\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 then try launching it again..

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 01 Jul 2015, 11:22

yele123 wrote:Hey!

When I launch the sims 4, everything is ok, but when I go to the map to select the household i want to play, it doesn't let me and I can't play any of my households.
When i press play to play that household the loading screen appears but then it just takes me back to the map. I'm just stuck with the map. 

What should I do?

//MOVED

Hello again,

You must familiarize yourself with whatever "security" software you have on your computer. This error means that something on your computer is blocking the crack of Sims 4. I myself cannot tell you what that may be - it is your responsibility to figure that out on your own.

See this post again:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

And AFTER (re-) doing this procedure, try re-downloading the crack-only here:
http://bit.ly/1dL2nT0

Copy & paste those files (inside the .RAR) into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, overwrite the existing files. Then re-start the game, and see if that shows any improvement. 

Good luck, and take your time for reading the stuff. It's very important to do this properly. And when you did all of that, you don't have to do it again in the future. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jul 2015, 12:24

Thanks everyone Smile

Carlos, I did what you told me and now I can't even start the Sims 4 haha. I get a pop up window and it says "origin isn't running" and you said that I don't need origin and now I'm really confused. 

Sims 4 doesn't let me play my households [CLOSED] What11

Sorry for bothering and thanks again for helping me out haha Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Jul 2015, 21:10

yele123 wrote:Thanks everyone Smile

Carlos, I did what you told me and now I can't even start the Sims 4 haha. I get a pop up window and it says "origin isn't running" and you said that I don't need origin and now I'm really confused. 

Sims 4 doesn't let me play my households [CLOSED] What11

Sorry for bothering and thanks again for helping me out haha Very Happy

The error means that something on your computer is still blocking the crack of the game. You indeed don't need Origin at all. Smile  Do you know what anti-virus/security software you have on your computer installed ? And do you also know how to configure exclusions there ?

Feel free to check the forum's chatbox this weekend, when you see me online there. The chatbox is located at the top of the forum's main page. I will then try and help you further with this; probably via "TeamViwer".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jul 2015, 21:16

I have avast, just as you so I did all you did on the post you sent me.

Okay, thanks so much, again Smile

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 doesn't let me play my households [CLOSED] Empty Problem

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 05:08

Hey so i jsut finished downloading everything, and i cant play a household. 

Im running in to the loading screen issue, where it just brings me back to the map..

I've searched these topics and cant seem to find a fix

Any help would be appreciated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 15:29

Hi @Darnath1661,

I'd suggest opening a new topic or joining a more recent one. I'm sorry but i'll be closing this thread for now. There's a 2 year lapse and most probably Carlos will get bombarded with replies later on. 

Always check that your anti-virus/windows defender is turn off (i think this is the easiest if you're careful about what you're doing) before downloading/installing. Try a fresh save and see if it still loads back to the map. 

I'll be closing this thread now. Feel free to join in this thread instead since it's really recent.

Topic closed/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top