Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 no mods work. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 no mods work. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 no mods work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2019, 13:06

Hi there! I hope I'm in the right subject area (in the other forum area, which would fit, I can at least write nothing) Oh my...

I have a "little" problem with the Sims 4. I cracked the program about a year ago and would like to install mods now to have more fun with the game again Very Happy
I installed the program on another hard disk than the operating system (runs on an SSD --> therefore rather little memory) and Sims 4 runs on another hard disk. For example, if I download a mod, it doesn't work and is not shown in the game options (although the mods are activated). 
The game runs normally, but I can't install the mods. There is also no "Mods" folder in the Sims4 folder.

Can someone explain to me how to do this? Or what I would have to change? I'm also a noob regarding mods - I've never installed a mod before Very Happy I've already read some instructions and tried to install them, but it never worked + have never been displayed in the game options.
Thanks to the one who can help me! 

My version is v1.29.69.1020

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 no mods work. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 no mods work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2019, 13:17

Mods go to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. You should use only those mods that were made for your version of the game or are confirmed to work with it. Mods you're trying to use were probably made for the newest version of the game (1.49.65.1020).

The easiest way to update your game is by using my repack. You need 4 files, just read "what to download" section.

After installing the patch (make sure you select proper installation folder) you can play the game. If you want to install missing DLCs (Parenthood, Fitness Stuff, Toddlers Stuff, Cats & Dogs, Laundry Day Stuff, Jungle Adventure, My First Pet Stuff, Seasons, Get Famous) you can do this with my repack too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2019, 13:39

Thanks (You are my hero atm)! Very Happy
I just forgot to add that I don't play the game in English, but in German. Will the updates you provide work anyway?

And thanks for the quick feedback!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2019, 13:54

Yes, my repack includes all languages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2019, 21:35

Thanks a lot - everything runs with mods without problems Very Happy

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.  Carlos is tha man

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down