Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods will not work. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mods will not work. [SOLVED] Empty Mods will not work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 27 Mar 2016, 03:24

I recently hopped back onto sims 4 and updated all with get together and get to work etc, etc.. what i've noticed my mods wont work anymore, i installed the ultimate fix, deleted cache and resource files nothing is working. I've notice in my game options that mods check box is no longer appearing besides the scripts check box. please help

Back to top Go down

Mods will not work. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Mods will not work. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 27 Mar 2016, 20:52

purpleglassstars wrote:I recently hopped back onto sims 4 and updated all with get together and get to work etc, etc.. what i've noticed my mods wont work anymore, i installed the ultimate fix, deleted cache and resource files nothing is working. I've notice in my game options that mods check box is no longer appearing besides the scripts check box. please help

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Did you make sure to install the items in the following order ?

1) TS4 Base game
2) Get to Work
3) Get together
4) Hotfix (see this here)

Also, check the options here, under the tab "Other".

Mods will not work. [SOLVED] Screenshot8109

Tick the boxes that I marked with arrows, and then click on "apply changes" in the bottom right corner of the window. See if that brings back your mods. Good luck ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Mar 2016, 23:15

No luck Now it gives me the origin isn't running problem i went into the troubleshoot for that as well and no luck D: even went as far as uninstalled everything and reinstalled and no luck

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 27 Mar 2016, 23:57

purpleglassstars wrote:No luck Now it gives me the origin isn't running problem i went into the troubleshoot for that as well and no luck D: even went as far as uninstalled everything and reinstalled and no luck

Did you try moving the install folder of the game either under Program files or Program files (x86) ? I suggest moving it under Program files. You could also try running both the TS4.exe and TS4_x64.exe there, and see if the game start with either of them.

Other than that, please try and familiarize yourself with your anti-virus systems and/or Windows Defender. This guide here can serve as a first introduction to the topic.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Mar 2016, 17:24

That worked! thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 Mar 2016, 16:13

purpleglassstars wrote:That worked! thank you!

Problem solved, topic closed. Very Happy  Feel free to get back in touch with us again anytime you like. Until then, have fun with the game !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top