Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unable to load into households after installing cats & dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unable to load into households after installing cats & dogs Empty unable to load into households after installing cats & dogs

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2019, 14:10

hi, I recently just installed the G4TW Cats & Dogs pack, but after launching my game I can't load into households. I just keep getting "The game failed to load. Error Code: 132:2f1962c8:5afa830d. It is recommended that you launch the game." I couldn't find anything related to this error code when I tried googling. the game works fine when I delete the C&D file from my Sims 4 folder.

I've tried resetting my game to factory settings, no luck
taken all my mods and CC out, no luck
created a new save, no luck

I have all the other packs and I installed C&D after Strangerville. I don't see how that could be the problem, but is it possible?

Back to top Go down

unable to load into households after installing cats & dogs Empty Re: unable to load into households after installing cats & dogs

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2019, 14:27

Of course it would be a problem. You need to install G4TW releases in correct order. Run the validator (in normal scan mode) and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

unable to load into households after installing cats & dogs Empty Re: unable to load into households after installing cats & dogs

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2019, 14:37

I see

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2019, 14:45

1. delete all folders inside "SP09" folder.
2. you didn't install My First Pet Stuff and Jungle Adventure
3. I asked you for normal, not quick scan but nevermind...

Here's the guide on installing G4TW releases: https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Now you've got two options:
1. apply all DLCs released after Cats & Dogs in order provided in the guide (two DLCs you're missing weight 9.37GB)
2. update the game with my repack: https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-alternative-installer-v2-download-only-what-you-need-even-smaller-than-before (3.6GB)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top