Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS4-all-in-one closes after loading screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4-all-in-one closes after loading screen Empty TS4-all-in-one closes after loading screen

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2019, 13:42

Hi, I've got a problem with the TS4 all-in-one version including Strangerville, which I have downloaded recently. I followed the instructions and then opened it with Daemon: it turns on, the intro to sims goes on and then when there's a white loading screen with TS4 logo on it, the programme just turns off shortly after that. There is no error or anything popping up so I'm not sure what could be the problem. I have tried also copying the files to my own external drive, but the same thing happens. Also, I have never played or installed sims on this laptop before and I did run all of the 4 files, which were recommended in the post, but it still doesn't help. Anyone knows what could be wrong?

Back to top Go down

TS4-all-in-one closes after loading screen Empty Re: TS4-all-in-one closes after loading screen

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2019, 14:23

Outdated mods. Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. Start the game, close it, and copy saves from folder on desktop to the one in documents.

Back to top Go down

TS4-all-in-one closes after loading screen Empty Re: TS4-all-in-one closes after loading screen

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2019, 14:39

anadius wrote:Outdated mods. Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. Start the game, close it, and copy saves from folder on desktop to the one in documents.
Just did that, but still the same problem... white background with a logo, sims music in the background playing but closes shortly after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2019, 14:50

Unmount the .iso file, open your torrent client, right click on the torrent and select check files/force recheck. If it's not 100% - finish downloading. Then stop the torrent and mount the .iso again.

If that doesn't help, open "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Options.ini" and change values of:
resolutionwidth to 800
resolutionheight to 600
fullscreen to 0

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Apr 2019, 15:39

ayuna wrote:Just did that, but still the same problem... white background with a logo, sims music in the background playing but closes shortly after that.

I'll also assume that your laptop is fulfilling the system requirements, as per the latest "Strangerville" DLC?
https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

G4TW wrote:PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM SPECS:
OS: 64 Bit Required. Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
RAM: At least 4 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 3 GB of free space (15 GB if installing with The SimsTS4-all-in-one closes after loading screen 2122.png?v=2.2 4) with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
VIDEO: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better.
DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible
SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse
ONLINE REQUIREMENTS: Internet connection required for product activation

RECOMMENDED SPECS:
PROCESSOR: Intel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: 18 GB of Hard Drive space
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top