Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New issue: " Service initialization Failed " After applying crack.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New issue: " Service initialization Failed " After applying crack. Empty New issue: " Service initialization Failed " After applying crack.

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 07:06

Ok, I have been at this for 3 days and I am getting discouraged. I downloaded and installed the sims 3 reloaded and the ultimate fix. Game works perfect....SO I download expansion packs night life and generations ( still working on downloaded the others ) I extract the file with keka. I click on the installer and nothing happens at all. So then I downloaded CrossOver thinking it would run it correctly. It starts to open but then it says that sims 3 needs to be installed to use. I am just at a loss. I just downloaded stuffit...I am too tired to even think about what to do next. I'm not entirely sure if I need it or not. Please please help me !!! This is plaguing me while I sleep ! lol I just need to figure this out. Thank you SOOOO much !!!!! - Shannon

EDIT- I have a new issue now. I was getting the insert disk error when starting the game. So I went back and reapplied the mac fix. After that the game opened and acted like it was going to start but then crashed and I got the error " service initialization failed ". Help ( new screenshot attached )

Also, I Only have Sims 3 ( base game ), World adventures, High end loft, and Generations installed at the moment. I can't get the others to download Sad

Last edited by hemmymomma on Sat 25 Feb 2012, 04:13; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

New issue: " Service initialization Failed " After applying crack. Empty Re: New issue: " Service initialization Failed " After applying crack.

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 09:22

Hey, I'm no Admin, but did you read Dale's guide on how to make expansions work for mac?

http://games4theworld.org/Guides/The_Sims_3_MAC_Guide.pdf

Just scroll down and follow the Late night instructions.

And install generations first. Smile

Back to top Go down

New issue: " Service initialization Failed " After applying crack. Empty Re: New issue: " Service initialization Failed " After applying crack.

Post by Admin Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:47

Hello,

Are you sure you didn't use any modified version of the base game?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 14:39

Fl0wridaa wrote:Hey, I'm no Admin, but did you read Dale's guide on how to make expansions work for mac?

games4theworld.org/Guides/The_Sims_3_MAC_Guide pdf

Just scroll down and follow the Late night instructions.

And install generations first. Smile

I read his guide after I had installed according to the installation instructions that was with it. I tried installing generations first and it did the same thing. Then I read somewhere that I would need to install late night first. So I am not sure which is correct. Maybe I just need to uninstall and start from scratch according to Dales guide. Thank you !

//EDIT

Admin wrote:Hello,

Are you sure you didn't use any modified version of the base game?

I don't think so; I downloaded it right here from games4theworld.

//EDIT

You now now that I think about it, I didn't download it from here. I
searched it on Pirate bay and got it there. I only assumed that it was
the same one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 18 Feb 2012, 18:16

Hello,

Don't download our version of the base game for Mac, since it doesn't work on Mac's.
I recommend looking for a Mac specific version and installing that one.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Feb 2012, 03:31

Well I figured it out somehow ( and can't remember how for the other expansions ) by messing with mounting a disk image and changing the region number. It all installed but when I hit play it says I need to insert the world adventures. Not sure what to do now.... Thanks for your help !

//EDIT

I don't know what I am doing wrong.. I just can't seem to get any of
this right. I can only get a few of the expansion packs installed by
mounting as a disk image. but it only worked for generations, world
adventures, and high end loft. but the game won't even play. It just
says service initilization error. When I try to install the other
Expansions via disk image the same way I did the others it just says "
integrity of installer not verified ". I'm so frustrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top