Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Anadius Repack - Worlds/Neighbourhoods from expansions missing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Anadius Repack - Worlds/Neighbourhoods from expansions missing. Empty Sims 4 Anadius Repack - Worlds/Neighbourhoods from expansions missing.

Post by Guest Wed 04 Sep 2019, 15:56

Hello,

I've recently installed The Sims 4 using the Anadius repack and I'm very satisfied with how much easier it is to install nowadays. Though I have a problem. None of the worlds/neighbourhoods from the expansions seem to work, but the expansionpacks appear to be working (because their icons in the main menu are activated). I got it to work once or twice but I have no idea why exactly. Just that disabling and enabling the internet and removing the electronic arts folder from my documents seems to have some effect, but only on a fresh intall. I can not say anything for certain as it seems to be almost random.

Does anyone have any experience with this and knows what it is? I tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything.

Tons of thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Anadius Repack - Worlds/Neighbourhoods from expansions missing. Empty Re: Sims 4 Anadius Repack - Worlds/Neighbourhoods from expansions missing.

Post by Guest Wed 04 Sep 2019, 16:11

DLC icons being "activated" on main menu screen mean nothing. Hover over them, it will say "Download to Use", which means those DLCs weren't installed.

It's impossible that it worked once and then didn't - unless you deleted them yourself. Or you have two completely separate game installations on your PC and one has DLCs and another doesn't.

Run the validator and post the result here if you want but that will only confirm that you didn't install DLCs.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Anadius Repack - Worlds/Neighbourhoods from expansions missing. Empty Re: Sims 4 Anadius Repack - Worlds/Neighbourhoods from expansions missing.

Post by Guest Thu 05 Sep 2019, 22:23

As it turned out I had indeed a bunch of garbage from a previous installation.A fresh wine prefix fixed everything. Also, nice to know about having to hover over the DLC icon, that was what confused me a lot Thanks so much for the help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top