Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeps reloading worlds (neighbourhoods) rather then selected family/household.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keeps reloading worlds (neighbourhoods) rather then selected family/household. Empty Keeps reloading worlds (neighbourhoods) rather then selected family/household.

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2019, 02:59

keeps reloading to neighbourhoods rather then loading a selected family/household, again and again.

Originaly

i went through all the steps, went to play and discovered it had somehow collected old gamesaves of mine (that i thought i'd have to upload if/when i was willing to risk they were corrupted possibly. (i have tried using the game both with and without those save files inside. Well now if i select a household the game keeps reloading to worlds/neighbourhoods rather then loading any selected family/household (played or unplayed).  Also randomly closes it seems and yet to find the pattern there (once again heading to bed as i post) but perhaps i'm missing something super obvious. if so just let me know thanks

Back to top Go down

Keeps reloading worlds (neighbourhoods) rather then selected family/household. Empty Re: Keeps reloading worlds (neighbourhoods) rather then selected family/household.

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2019, 10:35

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator (in quick scan mode) and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Keeps reloading worlds (neighbourhoods) rather then selected family/household. Empty Re: Keeps reloading worlds (neighbourhoods) rather then selected family/household.

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2019, 02:21

after sugestion it loaded up well to play/load game screen then when i clicked play the game instantly closed/vanished out of sight.

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2019, 12:22

All I can see is that your installed game contains folders that do not correspond with your version 1.29.
How to repair ?
I'm sure that @Anadius can give the answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2019, 12:37

You messed up installation order. https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Delete "Delta", "Game" and "Game_" folders. Then extract just the "Delta" folder from all releases (in proper order!). And from the last one (update 1.48.94.1020) extract "Delta" and "Game" folders. This should fix it.

Or just delete everything and start over following the guide but that will take some more time for extracting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2019, 14:04

anadius wrote:You messed up installation order. https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Delete "Delta", "Game" and "Game_" folders. Then extract just the "Delta" folder from all releases (in proper order!). And from the last one (update 1.48.94.1020) extract "Delta" and "Game" folders. This should fix it.

Or just delete everything and start over following the guide but that will take some more time for extracting.
I performed the above suggestions from @Anadius regarding the Delta and Game folder.
So indeed delete the Delta, Game and Game_ folders from your installation folder The Sims 4 in Program Files (or wherever you have installed the game)
Download Hermit777.iso HERE (total size 1.87 GB)
Mount the .iso by either rightclicking on it and selecting Open with ... Explorer or by mounting it in Poweriso or Daemon.
Copy the folders Delta and Game to your installation folder The Sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Jan 2019, 16:17

As an afterthought, the difficulties associated with applying these patches "in order" are the reason I've put that big bold green notice at the beginning of the TS4 Must-Read guide here. Linking to alternative solutions that are more beginner-friendly.

Just putting this out, mainly for the people new to the game and coming across this thread here.  Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top