Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to UNINSTALL anadius Sims 4 game? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to UNINSTALL anadius Sims 4 game? [SOLVED] Empty How to UNINSTALL anadius Sims 4 game? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 07 Sep 2019, 03:38

I can't seem to uninstall the Sims 4 game from anadius (its just too boring compared to the Sims 3!). For some reason, it doesn't show up as a program when i try to uninstall like I would any other program, however it also doesn't seem to have an uninstall option within the game files (there is the dlc uninstaller, but that doesn't uninstall the base game). 

Can I just delete all the program files? Or will that corrupt something?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Back to top Go down

How to UNINSTALL anadius Sims 4 game? [SOLVED] Empty Re: How to UNINSTALL anadius Sims 4 game? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 07 Sep 2019, 11:25

Yes, you can just delete it. The only left-over are three registry keys for language and installation path. You can remove them by running this:
Code:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/466907879409188865/595243294582243349/remove-sims-from-registry.reg

And of course your saves located in "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4".

Back to top Go down

How to UNINSTALL anadius Sims 4 game? [SOLVED] Empty Re: How to UNINSTALL anadius Sims 4 game? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 07 Sep 2019, 15:13

Thank you @anadius! Both for your help and for making the game available in the first place. Even though it wasn't for me I appreciate being able to try it : )

[not]Problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top