Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Data and Delta help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Data and Delta help Empty Data and Delta help

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2019, 09:51

So I installed a lighting mod for TS4 and I didn't back up the "data" and "delta". I want to uninstall that mod but since I don't have the backup of those folders, can someone please upload them to me? Just those two (with the latest update up to RoM).

I know yall would say it can be located to the RoM update rar file, but I actually downloaded it on ZLOrigin and applied the G4TW "game" folder. ZLOrigin also didn't repair my game.

Thanks!!

Back to top Go down

Data and Delta help Empty Re: Data and Delta help

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2019, 10:10

Also, I need the GP08>Worlds>Areas

and the two files there for glimmerbrook and the magic realm.

thank u so much! Sad I should know to back up everything lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2019, 12:24

What do you mean by "ZLOrigin also didn't repair my game". If you open ZLO, right click on TS4 and select "repair game" it will scan game files and download what's missing/corrupted (in your case replaced by mod). That's the best way. Nobody will upload those two folders for you because they weight 14.7GB.

So if ZLO really doesn't work (I doubt that) and you want to download as little as possible, get the patch and RoM from my repack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2019, 16:58

anadius wrote:What do you mean by "ZLOrigin also didn't repair my game". If you open ZLO, right click on TS4 and select "repair game" it will scan game files and download what's missing/corrupted (in your case replaced by mod). That's the best way. Nobody will upload those two folders for you because they weight 14.7GB.

So if ZLO really doesn't work (I doubt that) and you want to download as little as possible, get the patch and RoM from my repack.
Oh, I did not realize that they weigh 14 GB lol sorry about that.

Yeah, maybe I should just download your repack. I usually use G4TW, but I got really excited with RoM.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 14 Sep 2019, 20:32

Keyenpeydee wrote:So I installed a lighting mod for TS4 and I didn't back up the "data" and "delta". I want to uninstall that mod but since I don't have the backup of those folders, can someone please upload them to me? Just those two (with the latest update up to RoM).

I know yall would say it can be located to the RoM update rar file, but I actually downloaded it on ZLOrigin and applied the G4TW "game" folder. ZLOrigin also didn't repair my game.

Thanks!!

What exactly does the lighting mod, change in your "Data" and "Delta"-folders? I doubt you would need to back up the entire folders, but yes. I can imagine that the Mod creator mind of simplified their instructions, anticipating issues along the road.

For the future try memorizing what these mod-files look like, and then only back up those original files, that are (going to be) replaced by modified files.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top