Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

towns not showing - sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

towns not showing - sims 3 Empty towns not showing - sims 3

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 13:49

Hiya,

I have recently re-downloaded and reinstalled everything.

I have currently installed all games and packs from sims 3 upto master suite. I have also installed several updates eg store content and lunar lakes. Everything is working fine except for two items :-

After loading the game and then selecting where you want the sim to live, I have the usual places supplied with the game, I also see Lunar Lakes. I cannot however get Buccaneer Bay and Hidden Cove to list. I have uninstalled the items, deleted them from the sims folder. Then reinstalled them, dispite them been listed as installed on the sim3 launcher I am unable to see them ingame.

I have the latest update installed, I have also ran the super fix files. None of this seems to be able to enable me to see the two "towns/worlds" listed above.

The other item that is not essentially a problem but a question is... when in buy mode I see several items with the golden $ symbol to buy with simileons. Hence un-useable in game, Is this usual ?

Thanks for any help

Back to top Go down

towns not showing - sims 3 Empty Re: towns not showing - sims 3

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 20 Feb 2012, 08:50

Hello,
You may want to redownload and reinstall the worlds you're trying to get to work.
I am not sure about your other question, I suspect it has to do with simsstore, can you show it with a screenshot?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Feb 2012, 09:39

After uninstalling, deleting and reinstalling the towns several times I have managed to get them to work.

Now this is probably a roght noob question but how do you take S3 Screenshows and where do you find them Razz I tried the conventional prt screen etc. Although nothing shows in the EA - S3 - screenshot folder.

You are right it is SimStore related - where you click it and it lists says 500 sim points to buy, then asks you to login with ya account.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 20 Feb 2012, 09:46

Hello,
Its quite easy, while you're in game, hit the PRINT SCRN button that's next to F12 on the upper right side on your keyboard. Then, exit the game and open paint->edit->paste.
But if its store related, you may have to turn of the in-game store in your options menu in game. That's probably a good idea anyway because the in game store can cause game crashes. Are these items supposed to be in the store updates you downloaded?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Feb 2012, 14:07

I dl and installed the compilation sim pack you guys made up - big thanks by the way saved me loads of time Smile Then only items I have installed along side that was the stuff from Dec 11 to Feb 12 on the mediafire website.

Ill work on some Screen shots later to high light some of the items I am talking about.

towns not showing - sims 3 Simpoi10
towns not showing - sims 3 Simpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top