Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Towns in my Sims 3! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Towns in my Sims 3! [SOLVED] Empty No Towns in my Sims 3! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 22:21

Hello,

I saw only one post with the same problem, but i tried doing what was suggested and it isnt working for me.

I've just torrented a Sims 3 Bundle and applied the Ultimate fix Cracks from here. The game starts up fine but once onto main menu page, there are no towns to select. even the options button (...) doesnt have anything there and i can't kill the New Game button. I'm not sure what to do! Please help, its so frustrating as I really want to play, so close!

Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

No Towns in my Sims 3! [SOLVED] Empty Re: No Towns in my Sims 3! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 22:54

When it says clear my DCCache, is this for all the expansion packs or just the base game? All the Cache folders have the neighbourhoods in them but they wont work. I also followed the complete step by step process for the ultimate fix, but I read later that you should only really use the Crack folder files and apply to the base game...

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 06 Aug 2013, 00:48

bobbiecreak wrote:When it says clear my DCCache, is this for all the expansion packs or just the base game? All the Cache folders have the neighbourhoods in them but they wont work. I also followed the complete step by step process for the ultimate fix, but I read later that you should only really use the Crack folder files and apply to the base game...

Hello,

I am not sure if The Sims 3 Bundles (cracked) work with the Ultimate Fix (since Bundles may be different from normal expansion packs/stuff packs). However, have you updated your game to 1.55.4 via manual patch?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 01:12

Ah manual Update fixed my problem! Awesome, can finally play! So anyone else with this problem try the Manual Update and then be sure to replace the cracked files to the base game again Very Happy Thank you for your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 05:34

Hello,

I think the topic is Solved.

Dont hestitate if you have encounter problems again, just post it. Very Happy

Happy Simming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down