Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installation on d disc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installation on d disc Empty Installation on d disc

Post by Guest Sun 13 Oct 2019, 15:31

Hello! 
I have a question about sims 4 installation. Is it possible to install sims 4 on D disc? Not on the local disc, but the other one (with documents and everything). 
Thank you  Very Happy
Maja

Back to top Go down

Installation on d disc Empty Re: Installation on d disc

Post by Guest Sun 13 Oct 2019, 15:35

And i will install windows again on my computer, how can i get back my saved families? Can i save files from saves and copy them in the folder again after i install sims 4 (user/documents/electronic arts/saves)?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 13 Oct 2019, 17:41

maja<3damon wrote:And i will install windows again on my computer, how can i get back my saved families? Can i save files from saves and copy them in the folder again after i install sims 4 (user/documents/electronic arts/saves)?
Hello, I was certain that somewhere on the forum @Sim Architect, or one of the members of the forum had addressed your question directly; however after searching for an answer, I think this here best accomodates your concerns: https://www.games4theworld.club/t21656-transferring-sims-4-to-another-computer#

Because yes, you may install The Sims 4 in another drive and yes you may transfer the game to another Hard disk. I hope this helps, if not feel free to ask for further assistance Good job!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Oct 2019, 19:27

grieralexander wrote:
maja<3damon wrote:And i will install windows again on my computer, how can i get back my saved families? Can i save files from saves and copy them in the folder again after i install sims 4 (user/documents/electronic arts/saves)?
Hello, I was certain that somewhere on the forum @Sim Architect, or one of the members of the forum had addressed your question directly; however after searching for an answer, I think this here best accomodates your concerns: https://www.games4theworld.club/t21656-transferring-sims-4-to-another-computer#

Because yes, you may install The Sims 4 in another drive and yes you may transfer the game to another Hard disk. I hope this helps, if not feel free to ask for further assistance Good job!
Thank you so much, I will do it when i install sims 4 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Mon 14 Oct 2019, 19:30

maja<3damon wrote:
grieralexander wrote:

Thank you so much, I will do it when i install sims 4 Smile
You are welcome! Remember to backup your saves, tray folder, etc. so you may keep what you already have. Yess, aye lieeke!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2019, 14:56

I already have saved them because i reinstall my windows on computer. I just need to install the sims again and copy everything back Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Tue 15 Oct 2019, 20:17

maja<3damon wrote:I already have saved them because i reinstall my windows on computer. I just need to install the sims again and copy everything back Smile
Great! Let us know how everything goes Yess, aye lieeke!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top