Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloaded Generations Reloaded. Content from Earlier Disc Versions Missing in Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloaded Generations Reloaded. Content from Earlier Disc Versions Missing in Game Empty Downloaded Generations Reloaded. Content from Earlier Disc Versions Missing in Game

Post by Guest Tue 21 Feb 2012, 05:42

Hello. I'm new to the forum and using Pirate Bay in general.

I downloaded Generations Reloaded here:

*New member can't post links*

I did not use the included crack because I already had a disc copy of pets and Twallan's No CD installed.
Anyway, the game installed and started up fine. All the Generations content seems to be there.
However, at the game menu I noticed that Twinbrook (I have the Ambitions disc installed) was missing and a world called "Egypt" was there.

More importantly, all the Late Night lots are missing from the bin and all the Late Night items are missing from buy mode.

I have not applied any of the "fixes" yet because I don't know how they work.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!
Thanks for your time and consideration.

Last edited by Kaeden on Wed 22 Feb 2012, 01:53; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Downloaded Generations Reloaded. Content from Earlier Disc Versions Missing in Game Empty Re: Downloaded Generations Reloaded. Content from Earlier Disc Versions Missing in Game

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 21 Feb 2012, 10:01

Hello,
That's weird.. if you open your launcher and hover over the Ambitions and Late Night icons, what do you see? Is it a regular version number or a bunch of zero's?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Downloaded Generations Reloaded. Content from Earlier Disc Versions Missing in Game Empty Re: Downloaded Generations Reloaded. Content from Earlier Disc Versions Missing in Game

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 01:37

Strangely, the icons are faded out like they are no longer installed in the launcher.
But the icons still show up in my Sims 3 folder.
This is very frustrating. I hope I don't have to reinstall them because the whole reason I decided to try downloading was because my dvd drive has started to refuse to accept discs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 22 Feb 2012, 13:27

Hello,

I recommend you apply the Mac version of our Ultimate Fix here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 13:37

I tried swapping out all those TSL and TSW files. Did not change anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 22 Feb 2012, 13:43

Hello,

Did you update the game as instructed in the included "# Installation Guide.pdf"?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2012, 03:28

I believe so. When I clicked each game icon, it gave me the option to download and patch which I did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 23 Feb 2012, 16:54

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)