Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 won't load at all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 won't load at all Empty Sims 4 won't load at all

Post by Guest Thu 12 Dec 2019, 04:54

I spent all day downloading and installing everything, following the tutorial VERY carefully, now the game won't load at all. I double click TS4_x64.exe just like I used to, it goes to the black screen, then white, then crashes, with the error box just telling me Sims 4 stopped working. I've looked, but I don't see my same problem posted by anyone else. Help please! Why God.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 won't load at all Empty Re: Sims 4 won't load at all

Post by grieralexander Thu 12 Dec 2019, 16:24

Branwen1975 wrote:I spent all day downloading and installing everything, following the tutorial VERY carefully, now the game won't load at all. I double click TS4_x64.exe just like I used to, it goes to the black screen, then white, then crashes, with the error box just telling me Sims 4 stopped working. I've looked, but I don't see my same problem posted by anyone else. Help please! Why God.
First of all, hello and I'm sorry your having issues with the game. Does the game screen loads at all, before you get the PC error? Have you checked that you are not running the game with any CC or mods, just to test the new update? Check the minimum requirements and check your PC specs and see if it still can run the game. Check this and get back to us, please, so someone may help you further. Good job!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Dec 2019, 02:36

It's fine now. I just removed it all and downloaded the architect all in one instead. That one's working great. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 13 Dec 2019, 13:28

Branwen1975 wrote:It's fine now. I just removed it all and downloaded the architect all in one instead. That one's working great. Thanks.
I am glad you got to solve the issue. If the all in one is working then it must have been due to some missing files or file corruption. Remember that you can still update on top of the all-in one, since there is a new EA patch coming out. Good job!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top