Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start game![SOLVED] THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start game![SOLVED]  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Empty Unable to start game![SOLVED] THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Post by Guest Tue 21 Feb 2012, 14:10

Unable to start game

Device 0 cannot run this title.
Your video card must be set to application-controlled antialiasing. Please check your video card setting.

what can i do ?

Please Help!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! G4TW

Finally i can play the game now

first i get my graphic driver updated, and re install everything, with manuel update patch

Yeah~

THanks a lot

Last edited by siusiusim on Thu 23 Feb 2012, 10:16; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Unable to start game![SOLVED]  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Empty Re: Unable to start game![SOLVED] THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 21 Feb 2012, 14:14

Hello,
Please check if you can run the game here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Unable to start game![SOLVED]  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Empty Re: Unable to start game![SOLVED] THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Post by Guest Tue 21 Feb 2012, 14:23

thanks for the quick reply

the first time i installed it , without internet access, i can play the game but everytime i go into the Buy Mode , to buy something, the game crash...

then i un installed everythings, get internet access and get files update,
now i have this problem

please help

//EDIT

the first time i install the sims 3 , install The Sims 3 - Master Suite Stuff , and sims 3 ambitions, there were without internet access, so i didnt have the update with the game, but i can still play the game , but when i go into Buy Mode to buy anything, the game will crash,

so i un installed everythings, and install everything again , this time i update everythings, but not having the "Unable to start game" Problem

what can i do ?
:'(

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 21 Feb 2012, 15:14

Hello,
Did you also apply this fix?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Feb 2012, 15:15

yes , i did ( The_Sims_3_fix)

//EDIT

what should i do ?

do i need to un install everything, can play it without update (patch) ?

and try to fix the "buy mode" crash problem ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 21 Feb 2012, 16:23

Hello,
No I think you misplaced the crack since you're getting an unofficial game modification error and the crash in buy/build mode.
Did you by any chance apply the crack from master Suite Stuff after applying the fix? And can you please show a screenshot of the folder you copied to during step 13 of the fix? Preferably with "detail" view that shows file types and dates.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Feb 2012, 16:53

from D:\The_Sims_3_fix\# Crack "copy"

to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 21 Feb 2012, 16:56

Hello,
Yes, that one please.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Feb 2012, 16:58

that's what i did :'(

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 21 Feb 2012, 17:09

Hello,
Can you please show the screenshot with file details? It may help us determine the problem.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Feb 2012, 17:15

Unable to start game![SOLVED]  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Unable11

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 21 Feb 2012, 18:00

Hello,
Ok, lets think.
I think this is unrelated to the update or the fix, and I mistakenly assumed that problem was fixed when you mentioned the crash in buy mode Facepalm.
I think you should try updating your graphicsdrivers, or have a look at your videocard settings.
Perhaps Admin could tell you more, I'm not that knowledgeable about hardware issues.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 21 Feb 2012, 19:15

Hello,

As Lady ElDi suggested, try updating everything on your PC (Windows, Graphic Card drivers, program updates etc) and restart your PC afterwards.
If it still didn't work - as far as I know - the game just doesn't work on your PC, sadly.

//EDIT

I don't really get it; were you able to play before updating the game or before installing a specific expansion?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 05:13

Admin wrote:Hello,

As Lady ElDi suggested, try updating everything on your PC (Windows, Graphic Card drivers, program updates etc) and restart your PC afterwards.
If it still didn't work - as far as I know - the game just doesn't work on your PC, sadly.

//EDIT

I don't really get it; were you able to play before updating the game or before installing a specific expansion?

the first time, i started installed the sims 3 base, Master Suite Stuff, and ambitions

with no internest access, so therefore i didnt have any update patch ( i think )

but when i've started playing the game, everytime i get into buy mode , the game crash..... Facepalm

so.....should i just play with the game without update and try to fix the crash problem?

please help me

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 22 Feb 2012, 12:06

Hello,
If you installed Master Suite stuff, your game is up to date.
Are you getting "unofficial game modification" when you start the game? If yes, you've used the wrong crack and using the crack from the fix instead should solve the problem.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 13:17

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
Are you getting "unofficial game modification" when you start the game? If yes, you've used the wrong crack and using the crack from the fix instead should solve the problem.

1. so i need to install the sims 3 base first then, Master Suite Stuff, and then ambitions

( not crack at the moment) ?

2. start following the "the sims update / ultimate fix"
putting base game exe and dll , ambitions exe dll , and putting the master exe dll in "the sims 3" folder

3. and putting #Crack exe dll into the sims 3 folder

is that would be ok ? Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 22 Feb 2012, 13:41

siusiusim wrote:

1. so i need to install the sims 3 base first then, Master Suite Stuff, and then ambitions

putting base game exe and dll , ambitions exe dll , and putting the master exe dll in "the sims 3" folder

is that would be ok ? Unable to start game![SOLVED]  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 2830496658

Hello,

That's almost it, yes. Just note that you update your game to the latest version prior to applying the files from the "# Crack" folder. Watch this video for more help± https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrRrF5ysPa8
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 14:03

[quote="Admin"]
siusiusim wrote:

is that would be ok ? Unable to start game![SOLVED]  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 2830496658

Hello,

That's almost it, yes. Just note that you update your game to the latest version prior to applying the files from the "# Crack" folder. Watch this video for more help± /quote]

But the problem i have before is , i get my sims updated so the problem come out Help

from Lady EIDI

Hello,

so i still need to update it ?? Help Help Help Help

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 22 Feb 2012, 14:07

Hello,
In order for the fix to work, yes your game should be updated. But note that Master Suite stuff already patches your game to 1.29, so you don't have to patch it separately.
The Ambitions exe&dll do not go in the base game bin though, they go into their own bin.
After you reinstall, see if your problem is the same and we can try to work it out.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 14:51

If I may add 2 cents I have had less problems downloading your 1.29 800Meg update and running that instead of being on the internet and updating. I install Sims3 than update it with that huge update file that you Games4theworld have provided then I can install all of my other Sims 3 packages with no issues whatsoever.

I am certain that you Games4theworld will have another huge file for the upcoming Sims 3 package so we can than update using the new 1.?? 850 meg update file with the proper crack. Good work as always.

As far as Siusiusim is concerned if this does not work it may actually be a video card issue. I would suggest going to nvidia.com if this is the video card you have and updating your driver anyway, whether or not your graphics card can handle it. It's free, and it might fix your problem.

Also I have done this for an ancient Dell Vostro 1500 pc. It updated to the latest version of Nvidia's drivers and it worked phenomenally

Mi Dos Pennies.

Last edited by Haakonas on Wed 22 Feb 2012, 14:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 14:59

Facepalm Facepalm Sad

now is still the same with

Unable to start game problem

i cant play sims any more No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 15:16

siusiusim wrote: Facepalm Facepalm Sad

now is still the same with

Unable to start game problem

i cant play sims any more No

Did you update to latest Nvidia drivers as new ones came out just this February ?
I am sorry to hear you can no longer play Sims 3 but Games4theworld will do it's best to get you going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 15:56

Haakonas wrote:If I may add 2 cents I have had less problems downloading your 1.29 800Meg update and running that instead of being on the internet and updating. I install Sims3 than update it with that huge update file that you Games4theworld have provided then I can install all of my other Sims 3 packages with no issues whatsoever.

I am certain that you Games4theworld will have another huge file for the upcoming Sims 3 package so we can than update using the new 1.?? 850 meg update file with the proper crack. Good work as always.

As far as Siusiusim is concerned if this does not work it may actually be a video card issue. I would suggest going to nvidia.com if this is the video card you have and updating your driver anyway, whether or not your graphics card can handle it. It's free, and it might fix your problem.

Also I have done this for an ancient Dell Vostro 1500 pc. It updated to the latest version of Nvidia's drivers and it worked phenomenally

Mi Dos Pennies.

Thx so much

after i get my driver updated i can get into the game now

but still when i get into buy mode to buy somethings to place into my house, it crash Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top