Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store fixes sims 3. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store fixes sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Store fixes sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 23 Dec 2019, 06:13

Hey I’m confused about the store fixes download  I was trying to get the free changing table and other items it says it’s installed but in my game it isn’t there  am I supposed to extract the  store fixes file and put it in my  package folder .

Back to top Go down

Store fixes sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Store fixes sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Dec 2019, 06:22

Sweetie2727 wrote:Hey I’m confused about the store fixes download  I was trying to get the free changing table and other items it says it’s installed but in my game it isn’t there  am I supposed to extract the  store fixes file and put it in my  package folder .

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @Sweetie2727,

Yes, you are supposed to follow the included installation guide inside the store fixes, and go from there. You must install the store fixes properly, otherwise your premium store content won't work properly.

Now, if you say that your installed .sims3packs don't show up at all in-game, then that's a different issue entirely. Try installing it again. If that fails too, then I'm afraid there is no direct fix for the issue, except starting over:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t2208-sims3pack-installed-world-inaccessible-or-wont-install-fix

Good luck for now! I also moved your topic to the right section. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Store fixes sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Store fixes

Post by Guest Mon 23 Dec 2019, 06:25

Thank you and that’s the issue I think I’m not installing the store fixes right not really good with the tech stuff lol

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Dec 2019, 06:26

Sweetie2727 wrote:Thank you  and that’s the issue I think I’m not installing the store fixes right  not really good with the tech stuff lol

In case you haven't set up your "mod framework" yet, then see this guide here too:
https://games4theworld.org/Guides/How_to_install_.package_files_Guide.pdf
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Dec 2019, 06:29

Thank you so much and I posted a picture of what I’m confused about the installation guide.

//EDIT

Does these 4 files go in my package folder or downloads folderStore fixes sims 3. [SOLVED] 8cd47310

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 Dec 2019, 00:36

Sweetie2727 wrote:Thank you so much and I posted a picture of what I’m confused about the installation guide.

//EDIT

Does these 4 files go in my package  folder or downloads folderStore fixes sims 3. [SOLVED] 8cd47310

All of these files go inside your Packages-subfolder, by default. The ccmerged.package, additionally, needs to be inserted inside the DCBackup-subfolder. If there is already a ccmerged.package, then overwrite it.

By the way, there is free software available such as "Lightshot" (search for it), with which you can very easily create and upload screenshots from your computer screen, instead of resorting to whipping out your smartphone/camera, and working with that.

Topics merged. Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Dec 2019, 00:38

Ok gotcha and thanks so much for the tip as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 Dec 2019, 00:39

Sweetie2727 wrote:Ok gotcha and thanks so much for the tip as well!

Good. Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Dec 2019, 00:41

😊

[not]Solved, and closed I guess. Yess, aye lieeke! 

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top