Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of Magic and Discover University doesn't work after installing Tiny Living Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Realm of Magic and Discover University doesn't work after installing Tiny Living Stuff Empty Realm of Magic and Discover University doesn't work after installing Tiny Living Stuff

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2020, 14:28

Hello, I hope I get the section of the forum right. 
I installed Tiny Living Stuff pack and suddenly Real of Magic and Discover University doesn't work. Their icons shows up in the main menu but there was annoucement: Pack download in progress (Your unninstalled packs are downloading now. You will receive a notification once the download is complete). The game itself is working just fine including Tiny Living Stuff pack. 

I tried validator - and this is the report: 
report:

Thank you very much for all the help. I don't know what to do and I definitely don't want to ruin the whole game. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Realm of Magic and Discover University doesn't work after installing Tiny Living Stuff Empty Re: Realm of Magic and Discover University doesn't work after installing Tiny Living Stuff

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 26 Jan 2020, 22:26

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @Lareth,

You can ignore (or even delete) the "Unknown Files".

I would double-check again whether you really have enough filespace on your hard-drive, but once you did that. Do this here.

Open the original "Realm of Magic" .7z download file, and extract the GP08-subfolder from it, and put it into your TS4 installation. It is ca. 890MB in size.

As for the rest that show as "Missing files", it's probably going to be the easiest solution that you grab Sim Architect's latest All-In-One from his website, load the magnet link, and in the preview where you can select the individual files and folders, tick the stuff in said preview, that shows as Missing files in your validator log.

Because, your report also shows some stuff from Moschino Stuff Pack missing, and piecing everything together would require various downloads from G4TW.

Btw, the new format from G4TW that will come in the next few days should offer more capabilities to deal with this kind of problem. So I suppose you can also stay tuned on that end, if you like. Smile

Otherwise, good luck!

Then I would recommend you re-extract Discover University (the entire content)
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top