Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game broke after Discover University

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game broke after Discover University Empty Game broke after Discover University

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2020, 13:56

Hi, 
I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is in right place and also english isn't my native language so sorry writing mistakes.

I have downloaded all The Sims 4 things from here and all have worked well untill I installed Discovering University.
First it was working normally and I played a while, couldn't though add cc showers but otherwise showers were working normally, sims didn't get stuck in showers like others have complained.

My problem started when I was in community lot and suddenly sims who came to lot were invisibly. Their talking bubbles were showig normally and things moving when they did something but sims just were invisible. My sim and others who was already in lot stayed visible. 
My mistake was that I saved the game and quit it. 

After that when i opened that save file again it worked for a while but when i strated going other lot the game froze to loading screen, i could hear the music what came when you get to other lot but loading screen wouldnt go away. I tought maybe the problem as save file so I started saving households to my library which I liked and it was going well untill some point I was trying save one household in CAS it froze to saving screen. After that I deleted all my savefiles and tried start new game but in CAS i couldnt see familymembers faces in left downcorner, only loadind mark on them. When i was ready making of family and tried accept it and start palying it froze again in saving screen. I downloaded the hotfixes too but it didnt help.

I tried downloading the Tiny living stuff but it didn't fix problem and I can't anymore play the game. Is there anyway to fix this problem or is only solution to delete whole game and install again?

Back to top Go down

Game broke after Discover University Empty Re: Game broke after Discover University

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 27 Jan 2020, 22:20

herafa wrote:Hi, 
I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is in right place and also english isn't my native language so sorry writing mistakes.

I have downloaded all The Sims 4 things from here and all have worked well untill I installed Discovering University.
First it was working normally and I played a while, couldn't though add cc showers but otherwise showers were working normally, sims didn't get stuck in showers like others have complained.

My problem started when I was in community lot and suddenly sims who came to lot were invisibly. Their talking bubbles were showig normally and things moving when they did something but sims just were invisible. My sim and others who was already in lot stayed visible. 

After that when i opened that save file again it worked for a while but when i strated going other lot the game froze to loading screen, i could hear the music what came when you get to other lot but loading screen wouldnt go away. I tought maybe the problem as save file so I started saving households to my library which I liked and it was going well untill some point I was trying save one household in CAS it froze to saving screen. After that I deleted all my savefiles and tried start new game but in CAS i couldnt see familymembers faces in left downcorner, only loadind mark on them. When i was ready making of family and tried accept it and start palying it froze again in saving screen. I downloaded the hotfixes too but it didnt help.

I tried downloading the Tiny living stuff but it didn't fix problem and I can't anymore play the game. Is there anyway to fix this problem or is only solution to delete whole game and install again?

Hello @herafa and welcome to the G4TW Forums,

First of all: never un-install anything (on Windows systems) unless you are a million percent sure that it will actually help. Which in these cases, it usually doesn't. For the moment try using anadius's validator tool here and post the results from the validator report, in a follow-up reply:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33486-the-sims-4-validator

Good luck for now!

I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Game broke after Discover University Empty Re: Game broke after Discover University

Post by Guest Tue 11 Feb 2020, 22:34

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
herafa wrote:Hi, 

Hello @herafa and welcome to the G4TW Forums,

First of all: never un-install anything (on Windows systems) unless you are a million percent sure that it will actually help. Which in these cases, it usually doesn't. For the moment try using anadius's validator tool here and post the results from the validator report, in a follow-up reply:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33486-the-sims-4-validator

Good luck for now!

I tip my fedora.

Hi, I got this result from it

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top