Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-seed request Global Patch.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re-seed request Global Patch. Empty Re-seed request Global Patch.

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2020, 13:04

Hi,

I am not  sure if I post at the right section.
I have read the post regarding re seed request, however I'm not sure I understand much.

Could you please help to re-seed the following

The Sims 4 - Global Patch [1.61.15.1020]  (update patch for users with a 64-bit Windows)

The Sims 4 - Anadius dlc-toggler  (Adverts-free supplement to the 'new format', all credits to anadius!)

The Sims 4 - DLC files [up to & incl. Tiny Living Stuff]  (folder with all available Sims 4 DLCs !!)

Back to top Go down

Re-seed request Global Patch. Empty Re: Re-seed request Global Patch.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 19 Feb 2020, 00:55

Hello @zee93,

The DLC-folder has only 3 seeds, but it still should be OK. The DLC-toggler has also 3 seeds. The Global Patch has between 9-10 seeds, all according to qBittorrent.

But what is the issue in your case? Are you unable to connect to other peers? Or is it "just" that speeds are slow? If it's going slow, I can indeed summon my goons, and they can bring some energy back into this.

Otherwise also make sure to check this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t14432-re-seed-request-rules-guidelines-read-this-first-before-posting-here

Maybe you have to forward ports or change other settings in your router/modem, if you didn't do it already. Good luck for now! Edit: I hear my goons are already in fact seeding the items, so I have to think about other things...

I know the direct downloads are user-unfriendly, because you have to go through the Linkvertise for each and every single one of them. But believe it or not, the main reason I did this was not so much for the Linkvertise, but because I thought that if you had everything in just one single and "convenient" folder (like anadius did back then), it would get taken down too easily. But those direct downloads are still an option, too.

Someone else will also jump in, and help seeding in a few days. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top