Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnet Link problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magnet Link problem. [SOLVED] Empty Magnet Link problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Mar 2020, 17:01

Im trying to download the sims 4 pack. But the magnet link aint working, Im having page failed to connect

Back to top Go down

Magnet Link problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Magnet Link problem. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 14 Mar 2020, 19:05

Shurwayne wrote:Im trying to download the sims 4 pack. But the magnet link aint working, Im having page failed to connect

Hello @Shurwayne and welcome to the G4TW Forums,

I tested the mgnet.me website, and it seems to be working on my end as of now. You can also copy the link that is in the middle of the page (right-click => "copy link address") on mgnet.me. And then you paste the magnet link into your torrent client program.

Because the thing is, if you are able to connect to the mgnet.me website, you don't need anything else that is special. If you click on the link in the middle, it should automatically open your torrent client program. But as said, you can also copy-paste the link from mgnet.me.

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Mar 2020, 07:58

Im always getting this, despite I used other browsers too and reset my router. My net is good, everything loading fast except this one. Check the link below

Magnet Link problem. [SOLVED] Vw0lhGn

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 Mar 2020, 16:33

Hello again,

I've sent an e-mail to the address linked to your Forum account. Please copy-paste the magnet link from there, into your torrent client! That should hopefully work.

As for the above problem, not sure if I have an explanation. I tried the URL myself now, and it loads just fine on my end. Well, if you say the problem is just with this one, then I guess we're good in the end.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Mar 2020, 07:44

Here's the deal. The link U sent to me works perfectly fine, I paste it in utorrent and it works. But still the other magnet link on the website doesnt work for me and I would like to ask u a favor and take a bit of your time if U could send me: 
The sims 4: Strangerville, Moschino Stuff , Discover Uni, Realm of magic, tiny living and the update file on my email like you did for Island living 

Utorrent giving me this error when I tried downloading these packs :
https://prnt.sc/rgzfea
Thank you so much man, appreciate your help Very Happy Very Happy

Edit: can someone send me on my email the direct link from The Sims 4 - Strangerville till the UPDATE 1.61.15.1020 please, Magnet is not loading for me I dont know why

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 17 Mar 2020, 18:50

Shurwayne wrote:Here's the deal. The link U sent to me works perfectly fine, I paste it in utorrent and it works. But still the other magnet link on the website doesnt work for me and I would like to ask u a favor and take a bit of your time if U could send me: 
The sims 4: Strangerville, Moschino Stuff , Discover Uni, Realm of magic, tiny living and the update file on my email like you did for Island living 

Utorrent giving me this error when I tried downloading these packs :
https://prnt.sc/rgzfea
Thank you so much man, appreciate your help Very Happy Very Happy

Edit: can someone send me on my email the direct link from The Sims 4 - Strangerville till the UPDATE 1.61.15.1020 please, Magnet is not loading for me I dont know why

So I was otherwise engaged, hence the delay. I sent you .torrent files for the items over e-mail, they should work just as fine as magnets, if not better. I am also working on re-introducing .torrent files for the G4TW download list.

One more thing: for the future I would appreciate it, if you (& everybody else on here) WAITED a little before bumping on the public Forums. Or if you cannot wait, then politely drop me an e-mail message. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top