Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game crashes and the screen turn white.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game crashes and the screen turn white. Empty Game crashes and the screen turn white.

Post by Guest Wed 08 Apr 2020, 17:27

Hello!

Hoping for help with my current issue. So I tried to play the Sims 4 with all packs and updates and after a few minutes the screen turns white. The audio is still playing, but I can't even exit the game just if I turn off my laptop with the power button.

Steps I did so far:

• tried the game without CC
  • tried the game without save files
  • reinstall the game (and yes I renamed the game folder)
  • reinstall the game with the new fixed base game and the global patch

My computer meets the minimum requirements and I basically read every forums I could found about this problem, nothing helps. So I really hope you can help me solve my problem. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Game crashes and the screen turn white. Empty Re: Game crashes and the screen turn white.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Apr 2020, 00:06

lauravincze wrote:Hello!

Hoping for help with my current issue. So I tried to play the Sims 4 with all packs and updates and after a few minutes the screen turns white. The audio is still playing, but I can't even exit the game just if I turn off my laptop with the power button.

Steps I did so far:

• tried the game without CC
  • tried the game without save files
  • reinstall the game (and yes I renamed the game folder)
  • reinstall the game with the new fixed base game and the global patch

My computer meets the minimum requirements and I basically read every forums I could found about this problem, nothing helps. So I really hope you can help me solve my problem. Thank you!

Welcome to the G4TW Forums @lauravincze and sorry for the belated reply, Why.

If you still need help with this,try running your TS4 installation through the validator here:
https://anadius.github.io/sims-4-tools/validator.html

Please un-mark the box that says "Quick Scan" and then browse for your install directory of The Sims 4. Then let the validator run; note that the scan can take a while to complete. When finished, please copy-paste the stuff that shows under "Forum", into a reply here, and then we'll see what to do.

Good luck for now!

duck!!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Game crashes and the screen turn white. Empty Re: Game crashes and the screen turn white.

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr 2020, 21:09

Hello! 

I hope I did everything right

report:

Thank you for your answer!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Apr 2020, 21:41

Alright, the log shows nothing out of the ordinary. But you can safely delete the stuff under "Unknown Files". I assume you have tried this here as well?
https://www.games4theworld.club/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-lags-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes

And it's probably a long shot, but would you also give this here a try?
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35998-unable-to-start-de4ee14f29f00e76000000004b0d852b-solved

The latter thread was about a different error message, but the solution there might help you as well.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top