Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White screen on game launch.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White screen on game launch. Empty White screen on game launch.

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2018, 01:01

Hey guys. So I've been using your cracks for a very long time and appreciate everything you do. I've up until now never had to post about an issue. However, I've recently done a new install on my partners very up to the task gaming laptop. I've had issues with both ZL origin AND the usual torrent download verion of ts4. I've currently got the torrent version downloaded, installed and up to date. Unfortunately it is just flashing me a white screen and then closing immediately. I've honestly been trying to get this running for days and I've followed so many other threads about this issue. I'm contemplating just giving up at this rate so this is kind of my last hoorah. Before you ask, yes I've tried moving my documents folders and all that jazz, I've also followed the install directions to the letter. I have zero mods or saves currently. I've also allowed it through my antivirus and defender so I'm really not sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

White screen on game launch. Empty Re: White screen on game launch.

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2018, 09:28

Try using validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2018, 10:10

I fixed the issue by reinstalling. Also my directories werent set in the registry as I'd chosen a different install location to previous. Sorry for wasting everyones time! Aha. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top