Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Sims 3 Store Items.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Sims 3 Store Items. Empty Broken Sims 3 Store Items.

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2020, 10:07

Hello,

I found a few broken items from G4TW individual sims 3 store items. Those are:

- Hairs from Beach Bummin pack 
- Hairs from Life is a Beach pack

- Long and Luxurious Hair from Everyday Casual Chick set

also cannot seem to find Ragtime in the Big Easy pack WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Thank you in advance for your help Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Broken Sims 3 Store Items. Empty Re: Broken Sims 3 Store Items.

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2020, 12:54

Found Ragtime in the Big Easy pack under 2013 folder😊

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 18 Apr 2020, 19:57

Ula97 wrote:Found Ragtime in the Big Easy pack under 2013 folder😊

Hello @Ula97,

Note that we do not fully control the "games4theworld.org" website anymore (though I've recently heard we have "re-established partial control" of it, more on that another time). Most of the stuff should work, but yes, I've also noticed that a couple of links were broken.

I'm not sure if or when we can edit the website, but also try looking here as an alternative source:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t34210-all-games4theworld-individual-the-sims-3-store-items

You can bookmark the cloud.mail.ru site once you passed through the Linkvertise. But other than that, well ... there are so many items. Feel free to type Sims 3 store item sets into google, and look at the first few results. Oftentimes they give you a vague indication as to when they were released.

Extra tip: if you found a month/year release date through Google, but you cannot find it on "games4theworld.org" or the Russian site, try looking for the item in the "previous" or "next" month, as to what it shows on Google. I found that especially on the Russian site, some items are mis-matched in terms of their release months.

BIG elephant
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Apr 2020, 11:14

Hello,

thank you for answering. I was reffering to the "ALL ® Games4theworld individual The Sims 3 Store items!" Some aren't working and I'll just post here which stuff I found to be broken.

Also the following hairstyles are broken:

- Over The Shoulder Braid
- Under Wraps
- Long and Luxurious 

Also I bought a few items (a few of the broken hairstyles I listed) from the sims 3 store. Is there a way to send them to you so you can share them with others?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 19 Apr 2020, 17:31

Ula97 wrote:Hello,

thank you for answering. I was reffering to the "ALL ® Games4theworld individual The Sims 3 Store items!" Some aren't working and I'll just post here which stuff I found to be broken.

Also the following hairstyles are broken:

- Over The Shoulder Braid
- Under Wraps
- Long and Luxurious 

Also I bought a few items (a few of the broken hairstyles I listed) from the sims 3 store. Is there a way to send them to you so you can share them with others?

Oof, I did not expect any items to be defective. Why.

You can e-mail me these items, either in an e-mail attachment or you can upload them on sites like MEGA, MediaFire, etc. and then just e-mail me those download links!

BIG elephant
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top