Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to download? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to download? [SOLVED] Empty How to download? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 24 Apr 2020, 18:40

Hi everyone.

Sorry, i am sure you get these messages a lot, but stilll ...
I would like to download torrent link from this forum, but it throws me on a page i need to pay.

So this is not free anymore ?
There is no link to download or something.

Please help.

Best wishes.
cordyka

//EDIT

How to download? [SOLVED] Brez_n10

Back to top Go down

How to download? [SOLVED] Empty Re: How to download? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 24 Apr 2020, 21:28

Hello @cordyka,

No need to pay anything. It is an advertising service that we use to help us with financing the costs of running G4TW. It's up to the individual users whether they want to support us in that regard, and for which we are grateful either way. Basically click on "Discover interesting articles", then another window will pop up, which you can close after circa 15 seconds.

Finally click the button "Continue". This article here also gives you an overview of what you can do, but with more details and explanations:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33873-the-advertisements-on-the-forum-updated-on-22-10-20

Good luck!

P.S. you don't "have" to click on any of the actual ads that show up there; as said you can close the window with the interesting articles after about 15 seconds.

BIG elephant
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Apr 2020, 00:35

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 25 Apr 2020, 02:14

cordyka wrote:Thank you.

Good. danger! beware!!

You probably figured it out already, but in case not, I would recommend you use the material from the new format here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35810-the-sims-4-all-in-one-global-patch-selectable-dlcs-version-1-62-67-1020-tiny-living-stuff

And use the torrents there; that way you "only" have to pass through the Linkvertise 3 times to get the entire TS4 stuff. Or, only 2 times if you already have the base game installed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top