Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomly generated townies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Randomly generated townies. Empty Randomly generated townies.

Post by Guest Sun 26 Feb 2012, 21:29

Yes. I hate those. I really hate them. Ugly, twisted, they don't fit in my world. I want them to stop moving in, I want them to stop randomly showing up on community lots. How do I go about doing this? I'd rather avoid a massive mod like MasterController or the like, I just.. I just want Random Business Guy to stop moving in next to my crazy old hag in the woods. Anyone know of a fix?

All I can find is about MasterController, and if it's the only way, can someone tell me how it works. I'd rather not have a thousand options pop up every time I do anything.. is it a seperate option pop up thingy?

..Actually is there anyone experienced with this kind of stuff here. I have a bunch of other questions as I'm making my first neighbourhood, like for example, how to end a road nicely in front of a lot, it looks too cut off and weird even with intersections.

Back to top Go down

Randomly generated townies. Empty Re: Randomly generated townies.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 27 Feb 2012, 10:19

Hello,
You'll need storyprogression or register to stop immigration. But I think storyprogression is exactly what you're not looking for. That's a very complicated mod that has a thousand options popping up.
Mod documentation for register can be found here, and the mod itself can be found in the menu on the left side.
Nraas industries does have a lot of interesting mods that make the Sims much more enjoyable, in my opinion Wink. Its worth having a look at what they have to offer. I simply couldn't play without at least storyprogression.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)