Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 3 WONT LOAD AT ALL, LAUNCHER KEEPS FREEZING. PLEASE HELP.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 3 WONT LOAD AT ALL, LAUNCHER KEEPS FREEZING. PLEASE HELP. Empty SIMS 3 WONT LOAD AT ALL, LAUNCHER KEEPS FREEZING. PLEASE HELP.

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2012, 04:27

I have all expansions except ambitions,generations, and town life stuff
(all downloaded from your site). My launcher starts up okay but once i click play, it freezes and doesn't load up at all. I have applied the ultimate fix and used the manual 1.29 patch. I need help, i don't know what i did wrong.

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 WONT LOAD AT ALL, LAUNCHER KEEPS FREEZING. PLEASE HELP. Empty Re: SIMS 3 WONT LOAD AT ALL, LAUNCHER KEEPS FREEZING. PLEASE HELP.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 04 Mar 2012, 10:46

Hello,
I think this is just a launcher problem, so try starting your game without the launcher.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 WONT LOAD AT ALL, LAUNCHER KEEPS FREEZING. PLEASE HELP. Empty Re: SIMS 3 WONT LOAD AT ALL, LAUNCHER KEEPS FREEZING. PLEASE HELP.

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:06

I found out that it is my custom content. It seems that i have too much but is there a limit?

P.S: Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:07

Hello,

No, but some may conflict with each other. Lady ElDi, lol, will tell you more about this.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 22:28

ok thank you very much

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 11 Mar 2012, 00:56

Hello!, There is a limit to the amount of CC in package form that can be added to a game, although it is different for different PC set ups. There should be a max of 200 or less packages in your MOD folder, anything above this, will cause lag.
2. Update all your MODS to your latest patch level, specially sliders, scripting MODS and core MODS! Hair, clothes and makeup, usually do not give problems as well as skins.
3.http://www.thesimsresource.com/fixyourgame/ Use this tool, to make sure you do not have any encrypted material that will not wrk after patch 1.26. Follow the tools instructions
4. http://www.modthesims.info/d/387006 Use this tool to check for conflicting and corrupted CC, also follow its instructions
5.http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Package_File_Lag
Finally download the process Monitor tool from the above link, follow the instructions on the thread to check for problematic CC that needs to be removed.
6. On a personal note I use Master controller and other Twallans mods to make the EA bugs disappear
Hope this helps; Any other problems feel free to ask.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 17:43

Thank you very much. I honestly love you guys Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 18:08

Hello,

Is your problem solved now? Smile
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 19:04

Can I post this here? I have spent the last few weeks dl all the Sims 3 (base game, pets, generations,late night, master suite, world adventures, ambitions,showtime and all the four 'stuffs' as well as the store updates 1to26 (July 2011). I then dl the ulimiate fix and did as instructed (and before i applied the crack ) I launched the Sims 3 base game (Sims 3 Launcher ve. 12.1.273.015001) and click on Update (as instructed in the Ultimate Fix installation guide). it shows the upate as Sims3_1.32.3.015017_from_1.31.118.015017.exe. Then it freezes and absolutely refuses to work.

I then searched on here for a solution. i found where it was mentioned that i could/should copy all the exe files from Bin to DEP. I did that and still the Sims3 Base game (Launcher) doesnt work. It opens but just freezes up.

I have also tried to launch the games directly from their own exe as someone suggested but that too doesn't work.

Does anyone have any idea what i did wrong?

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 19:30

crash254 wrote:Can I post this here? I have spent the last few weeks dl all the Sims 3 (base game, pets, generations,late night, master suite, world adventures, ambitions,showtime and all the four 'stuffs' as well as the store updates 1to26 (July 2011). I then dl the ulimiate fix and did as instructed (and before i applied the crack ) I launched the Sims 3 base game (Sims 3 Launcher ve. 12.1.273.015001) and click on Update (as instructed in the Ultimate Fix installation guide). it shows the upate as Sims3_1.32.3.015017_from_1.31.118.015017.exe. Then it freezes and absolutely refuses to work.

I then searched on here for a solution. i found where it was mentioned that i could/should copy all the exe files from Bin to DEP. I did that and still the Sims3 Base game (Launcher) doesnt work. It opens but just freezes up.

I have also tried to launch the games directly from their own exe as someone suggested but that too doesn't work.

Does anyone have any idea what i did wrong?

Thank you
Hello,

Please open your own topic, so we could provide more personal assistance. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top