Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3, already updated to latest version, have question about showtime...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3, already updated to latest version, have question about showtime... Empty Sims 3, already updated to latest version, have question about showtime...

Post by Guest Tue 06 Mar 2012, 22:20

Hey! This is my first time here and this forum is amazing! I've bought the base game, ambitions and night life.

I've dl'd and cracked everything else. Clearly I borked something good and updated to the latest version. Whoops. Not even going to bother with un and re installing everything, bleh, I've taken 2 days downloading and cracking everything to begin with. whew! So... here is my question. Because most everything is cracked and borked (I get the modified content error continue or quit -when I try and play now wahhhh!) Sad if I went out and bought (yes, I AM getting desperate oy!) the brand new showtime IF I can just install it like you would a purchased game and it will make everything work again? OR do I HAVE to wait for the cracked version through a forum situation...? Any answer will be super helpful. I don't want to go buy it if it's not going to fix anything, but am willing to go buy it if it WILL fix my game and let me play.

thanks! The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Sims 3, already updated to latest version, have question about showtime... Empty Re: Sims 3, already updated to latest version, have question about showtime...

Post by Admin Tue 06 Mar 2012, 22:23

Hello,

Welcome to the Forums!
Yes, you can install the original game(s) just fine. When you've installed everything, just apply the latest version of the Ultimate Fix, when it's updated and working with the latest version, 1.31, of the game. Please read this for more information: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t3702-attention-the-sims-3-fans-read-please-important-do-not-update-to-v131

But remember that ® Games4theworld Downloads will also release a working torrent for Showtime very soon.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3, already updated to latest version, have question about showtime... Empty Re: Sims 3, already updated to latest version, have question about showtime...

Post by Guest Tue 06 Mar 2012, 22:31

Okay so what you are saying is that even if I went out and bought Showtime from the store, brought it home and installed it, I would still have to wait for your Ultimate Fix to be updated for version 1.31??

Or are you saying that I can go out and buy the Showtime game and it will fix everything and I will be able to play the game again? Crying or Very sad Sorry I sound like a moron! Sad

I currently have my sims 3 updated to 1.31 because I updated before ever learning about this forum and I'm not currently able to play because of the modified content error I'm getting... (I'm assuming the error is because I updated w/o a patch being available, stupid me!)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 06 Mar 2012, 22:36

Hello,
You updated to a version that doesn't have a crack yet, but I imagine a bought version of Showtime will work.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Mar 2012, 22:41

I thought that taking out Generations, Town Life, Pets and Master Suite it MIGHT work because I tested it yesterday before installing those games I just mentioned and it was working perfectly... Guess it's time for a complete uninstall and re-install, which completely blows!!!!! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top