Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I install Showtime, I don't need Ultimate Fix... right? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If I install Showtime, I don't need Ultimate Fix... right? [SOLVED] Empty If I install Showtime, I don't need Ultimate Fix... right? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 17:07

So I've been sitting on my games for a couple of days cuz i did the stupid update to latest version, waiting for an update and now that it's out... I'm installing Generations, Town Life, Pets, Master Suite and Showtime. If I install Showtime does that fix the whole "don't update to version 1.31" thing? or do I still have to use the ultimate fix? i'm installing pets right now, then master suite and showtime, wondering if this is all going to work. i'm installing but NOT cracking yet. I will crack showtime when i'm done with everything and try it out, and if it doesn't work then i need to use the ultimate fix on all the other games right??? thanks for any help! Smile

If I install Showtime, I don't need Ultimate Fix... right? [SOLVED] 2830496658 If I install Showtime, I don't need Ultimate Fix... right? [SOLVED] 1490881299 If I install Showtime, I don't need Ultimate Fix... right? [SOLVED] 1577371209

//EDIT

just wanted to post really quickly, NEVERMIND! I installed all my games
and then showtime last... i moved over the two showtime files where they
needed to go and now everything works perfectly!!! YAY! thanks sooo
much! I finally get to play again! Weeeeee!!!!

Back to top Go down

If I install Showtime, I don't need Ultimate Fix... right? [SOLVED] Empty Re: If I install Showtime, I don't need Ultimate Fix... right? [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 08 Mar 2012, 18:42

Hello,

Glad to hear it's working now!
Have fun playing and please let us know if you ever run into any problems.

It's SHOW TIME! If I install Showtime, I don't need Ultimate Fix... right? [SOLVED] 3479271199
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male