Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 3 Empty BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 15:24

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Ultimate Fix has been updated and is now supporting game version 1.32. Have fun playing!
Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

- ADMIN

Hello,
So, it has come to my attention that EA managed to release a new patch, with Showtime barely released! While I'd like to say that I find it unbelievable, it is only too real unfortunately and updating to 1.32 may result in the dreaded "unofficial game modification" error on start up, and the crash that comes with that.
So until further notice please refrain from patching to 1.32.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 18:41

So why is my game saying I cannot connect because I have to update to version 1.32 ?

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 18:47

jessejames1973 wrote:So why is my game saying I cannot connect because I have to update to version 1.32 ?
Even their new update is borked. They are trying to find a solution

grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 18:51

grieralexander wrote:
jessejames1973 wrote:So why is my game saying I cannot connect because I have to update to version 1.32 ?
Even their new update is borked. They are trying to find a solution

Their on a roll, aren't they!!! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 10 Mar 2012, 19:01

Hello,

Don't worry, I'm aware of the 1.32 (probably) being removed. I'm trying hard to get a new, updated and working Fix as soon as possible.
Please be patient until then!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapper_skull Sat 10 Mar 2012, 19:04

Probably no one is working on a 1.32 crack, because it is bugged.
It is strange that this bugged update is an update that prevent modifications and cracks, isn't it?

Rapper_skull
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 19:05

Admin wrote:Hello,

Don't worry, I'm aware of the 1.32 (probably) being removed. I'm trying hard to get a new, updated and working Fix as soon as possible.
Please be patient until then!

Thank you very much!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 10 Mar 2012, 19:11

Rapper_skull wrote:Probably no one is working on a 1.32 crack, because it is bugged.
It is strange that this bugged update is an update that prevent modifications and cracks, isn't it?
Hello,

It wouldn't prevent them, right? Only block the fact that when one visited another Sims' city using Simport his/her CC would also be installed on the guest's PC as well.
Either way, they messed up their game so bad right now.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 19:34

Personally I don't think it was ever ready to be released. They
obviously didn't test it fully or they would have known about the
CC creeping onto other's comp's when using simport.

As for the newest EP leaks it's just astounding
how none of them really looked at the patch to see what was in it whomever might be doing quality control.

I've known of other game's that weren't
ready but they sure never made the mistake of the leaked EP
stuff LOL

I was curious and reading the EA boards for ST and they
have so many people with messed up games makes Me
glad I wasn't able to get that patch though before the
Simport thing I was having fun getting the achievements, but
I'd much rather play the game without all that and have it
run decently than to put up with all the other stuff most of
the legit copies are having at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 10 Mar 2012, 19:40

JynxiKat wrote:Personally I don't think it was ever ready to be released. They
obviously didn't test it fully or they would have known about the
CC creeping onto other's comp's when using simport.

As for the newest EP leaks it's just astounding
how none of them really looked at the patch to see what was in it whomever might be doing quality control.

I've known of other game's that weren't
ready but they sure never made the mistake of the leaked EP
stuff LOL
Hey! We're talking about EA here. Watch your words.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 19:49

LOL Oh gee I know I know shame on Me ROFL

I guess I better go put on a dunce cap and send
Myself to the corner and be punished -snicker-.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 10 Mar 2012, 19:53

JynxiKat wrote:LOL Oh gee I know I know shame on Me ROFL

I guess I better go put on a dunce cap and send
Myself to the corner and be punished -snicker-.
I like Snickers. Looking for bad joke
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 19:58

Well yanno I got lot's where those came from. lol

Seriously they are my favorite candy bar actually LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 20:07

ok thanks for the update I'll be waiting on the fix....Thank You

//EDIT

Any news yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 22:03

Well, I got an unofficial respose from EA in which they tried to make believe I was going insane or did not know what I was talking about!, back up by half a dozen comments of people that are jus loving their patch! LOL
So i sent them back about a dozen links of their own site, where the legit copies and followers are having the worst problems ever. LOL, LAdy, I know now what being a Troll is first hand. Actually they kind of cute, at least the ones on LOR! Since then they've tried to contact me 2 times. Have not been banned yet!! LOL They are working on this new fix as hard as they can, since obviously the ones that are least are getting to get into the game and play are us here and a handful of others. It aalways amazed me how the same stuff works so differently for different people across their PCs.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 22:59

Hi everyone, I'm getting a message when I try to patch to 1.32 with the cracked version because I can't use simport, is there anything I can do about that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 23:00

Belladonna_Luca wrote:Hi everyone, I'm getting a message when I try to patch to 1.32 with the cracked version because I can't use simport, is there anything I can do about that?

As of right now we cant update to 1.32 until an updated fix has been released

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 10 Mar 2012, 23:20

Belladonna_Luca wrote:Hi everyone, I'm getting a message when I try to patch to 1.32 with the cracked version because I can't use simport, is there anything I can do about that?
Hello,

Really, did you even read this topic's title? Or even the opening post?
It's all about NOT updating to 1.32.

Just thought I should say. Nothing personal.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 23:35

I'm not surprised They're trying to make it look as if
Your the one that's insane and doesn't know what
He's talking about. They have to do whatever they
can to save their hide and it's not going over very
well considering I've read all the same posts that
You have and I'd say over half of those pages are
nothing but problems at the moment.

As I said before they released it way too soon and
all because of money. At least that's My opinion. I
mean heaven forbid if they actually put off the release
date just to test it longer to make sure the kinks were
out of it. At least with what they're dealing with right
now.

Anyhow's I need to run and get ready to go to My in-law's
for dinner. Take care Ya all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 23:38

This isnt the first time EA has released a patch with leaked content

The patch that came out before pets had content SHOWING stuff of Pets before it was released also

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 23:43

I have the 1.32 patch and the showtime torrent I have works fine apart I have an issue with the No Cd thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 23:44

Question: Apparently we can still use all social features if we have at least 1 registered game, I have world adventures registered from a while back when I played it on a different computer. Can I still use simport?

If yes then I'm still trying to use simport but it won't let me log in even though it's registered :/

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 23:47

ItzMeeBabe12 wrote:Question: Apparently we can still use all social features if we have at least 1 registered game, I have world adventures registered from a while back when I played it on a different computer. Can I still use simport?

If yes then I'm still trying to use simport but it won't let me log in even though it's registered :/

Simport is no longer working due to the faulty patch in some machines. EA is alredy working on a new patch release.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 23:48

ItzMeeBabe12 wrote:Question: Apparently we can still use all social features if we have at least 1 registered game, I have world adventures registered from a while back when I played it on a different computer. Can I still use simport?

As long as you use the account you used when you registered it it should work.

it wont let you log in? Is it telling you you need the latest patch?

If yes, you wont be able to log in until EA releases a fixed 1.32 patch. Most people here are having the same issue of not being able to log in (including me). Just be patient the fix will be here soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 00:51

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 3 1558443509

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 01:07

thanks lady (and everyone else too) for the heads up on 1.32, my game updated to 1.31 without issue and is totally playable so i await a new fix so i can update to 1.32 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 01:20

Can't wait till they get it fixed, I know there working hard ar it I just wanna play again,,,lol

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 11 Mar 2012, 01:24

dolphin36 wrote:thanks lady (and everyone else too) for the heads up on 1.32, my game updated to 1.31 without issue and is totally playable so i await a new fix so i can update to 1.32 Smile

Glad we could help, and glad that you got your game up to 1.31 with no issues. I am sure that EA is trying very hard; lol
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top