Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 4 Empty BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 15:24

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Ultimate Fix has been updated and is now supporting game version 1.32. Have fun playing!
Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

- ADMIN

Hello,
So, it has come to my attention that EA managed to release a new patch, with Showtime barely released! While I'd like to say that I find it unbelievable, it is only too real unfortunately and updating to 1.32 may result in the dreaded "unofficial game modification" error on start up, and the crash that comes with that.
So until further notice please refrain from patching to 1.32.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 01:20

Can't wait till they get it fixed, I know there working hard ar it I just wanna play again,,,lol

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by grieralexander Sun 11 Mar 2012, 01:24

dolphin36 wrote:thanks lady (and everyone else too) for the heads up on 1.32, my game updated to 1.31 without issue and is totally playable so i await a new fix so i can update to 1.32 Smile

Glad we could help, and glad that you got your game up to 1.31 with no issues. I am sure that EA is trying very hard; lol

grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 01:29

yea,,,,,lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 01:45

Thank all you for keeping us up to date on the patch,, This site rocks so proud to be a member.....BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 4 611149516

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 11 Mar 2012, 02:03

jessejames1973 wrote:Thank all you for keeping us up to date on the patch,, This site rocks so proud to be a member.....BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 4 611149516

You are welcome Jesse; glad to have you and I speak for all!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 02:10

Alot of useful info here, not just a bunch of bull**** proud to be here......Thank You

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 02:31

Stann700 wrote:I can use SimPort and I updated, Since I´ve got a cd from Ambitions, It works with that CD!

It works with any "CD" of the sims 3.. You need at least one cd-key you can register. Doesn't matter which one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 02:38

Hmm.. I see all these version numbers but they're not even close to mine..

Mine is 12.0.273.015001

What's that mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 02:45

Violent wrote:Hmm.. I see all these version numbers but they're not even close to mine..

Mine is 12.0.273.015001

What's that mean?

Violent are you on a pc or MAC?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 02:56

PC, of course. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 02:57

grieralexander wrote:Lady, a heads up here. There are two 1.32 patches circulating on the web, one of them installs new color slots in CAS skins, the other one doesn't. The one that is installing the new slots stops default replacement skins and non default from working!

Edit1: As of 3:oo AM my time, they have removed the Super patcher 1.32 from the web, apparently it had features of their next EP leaked on it BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 4 2279017149

Uhh just curious what is a Super patcher?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 02:59

What features?! Tell us! Leak it! Leak it like the levees during Katrina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 02:59

Here is how you find your game version..... hover your mouse over where the arrow points

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 4 Untitl11

and here is the link to the features for the leaked content simsvip.com/?page_id=8081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 03:01

Lost me there ..............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 03:09

I truly wish I had came here before I installed the 1.32 patch. Sad Ugh. Now I can't even play the game. So I guess I'm stuck waiting for the next patch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 03:18

Kyoko wrote:I truly wish I had came here before I installed the 1.32 patch. Sad Ugh. Now I can't even play the game. So I guess I'm stuck waiting for the next patch.

Why not? I can still play mine, and I installed the patch like yesterday.. The only thing I can't do is log in. Which is no biggie for me, I can still do all the other stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 11 Mar 2012, 03:27

Violent wrote:
Kyoko wrote:I truly wish I had came here before I installed the 1.32 patch. Sad Ugh. Now I can't even play the game. So I guess I'm stuck waiting for the next patch.

Why not? I can still play mine, and I installed the patch like yesterday.. The only thing I can't do is log in. Which is no biggie for me, I can still do all the other stuff.
The patch is working in different ways in different setups, it also depends on which version you got, the Buggy or the non so buggy. A workable solution should arise soon, Even mine is working almost good, I have not played, expecting to see what happens in EA
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 03:35

Ok I posted this some where but cant find it, so im posting again here, hopfully to the appropriate place. Sorry if this annoys anyone.
Regarding the 1.32 super patch: I swear they (EA) leaked this on purpose just to torture us die hard simmers…. WTF man really…. It’s like they wanted all this hype! This was no accident, what professional company would let a leak this big happen eles they wanted it to?? They knew they were fucking up with this new 1.32 patch. They needed something to redeem themselves and this would be it.... They got me with this one.... hope its true!!

Last edited by myreid on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 15:25; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typeos missing info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 03:50

Ahhhh still waiting for the fix I want to be able to sign in......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 03:50

Admin, dude you should totally install spoilers.... Scrolling down that was vaguely annoying...

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 11 Mar 2012, 04:00

When and if you have info to share, which we appreciate and thank you kindly it would be best to link to it as an attachment. However, thanks, appreciated, the Admin had already looked at this innards this afternoon.
Regards
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 04:05

grieralexander wrote:
Violent wrote:

The patch is working in different ways in different setups, it also depends on which version you got, the Buggy or the non so buggy. A workable solution should arise soon, Even mine is working almost good, I have not played, expecting to see what happens in EA
I updated with the Super Patch. It's giving me an unofficial game modification error and won't load the game. :'( Which is weird because no one else seems to be having that problem...I may have done something myself, I'm still trying to make sure I didn't mess up anything when I installed Showtime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 04:14

Belive in this forum when they say it is fixed and they post it then it's fixed, I will wait till for the admin to say its fixed and then I will do what it takes to fix my game..........Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 11 Mar 2012, 04:15

Kyoko wrote:
grieralexander wrote:
Violent wrote:

I updated with the Super Patch. It's giving me an unofficial game modification error and won't load the game. :'( Which is weird because no one else seems to be having that problem...I may have done something myself, I'm still trying to make sure I didn't mess up anything when I installed Showtime.

Yup! you got the Buggy, that is what is being called by the modding community. Kyoko, my suggestion is to wait for the Admin to take a look at this and see if he suggests something non drastic for you to do. The only option that has been offered so far for this patch is to uninstall and reinstall everything, but that one was offered by EA. Wait and see what develops in the next hours to see if the Admin could offer a better solution.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 04:47

Very Werid I'm updated to 1.32 and have Generations Intstalled wich is downloaded of games4theworld.com by BitCommect

The game works perfectly fine for me without the Ultimate fix

I can log in, Use SimPort and everything just like it was bought copy wich my Showtime is but I can still use the Generation things perfeclty.

Edit: And I don't have the Temporary Fix installed or in the game bin either it's just working good

Last edited by YunaAngels on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 04:49; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 04:48

grieralexander wrote:
Violent wrote:

Ahh gotcha.. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 04:51

I want it fixed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top