Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error some objects could not be loaded and was replaced

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error some objects could not be loaded and was replaced Empty Error some objects could not be loaded and was replaced

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 18:32

Hello all,

I applied the fix to my Sims 3 game, and then installed master suite and showtime. every thing loads fine, however when I go to play thre game it loads but then I get the following error "error some objects could not be loaded and was replaced". I then quit the game as I don't want to click okay because I don't know what its talking about. I removed custom content, and re-ran the game , and I still get the error. I then reapplied the fix to the game and extension packs and ran the game again, and I still get the error. My game is patched up to version 1.31. I don't understand what "objects" its talking about. Any help would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Error some objects could not be loaded and was replaced Empty Re: Error some objects could not be loaded and was replaced

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 18:44

Hello,
Could it be that one of your stuffpacks has become corrupted? Just asking because I had the same thing and it turned out HELS was missing.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Error some objects could not be loaded and was replaced Empty Re: Error some objects could not be loaded and was replaced

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 19:02

How can I tell? Should I reinstall all the stuff packs and reapply the fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 19:26

Hello,
No no just open the launcher and look at the icons, are all the ones you have lit up?
Did you uninstall any cc/store content?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 20:09

All my icons are there and highlighted. I removed some mods that I thought might be conflicting the game, but I didn't remove any custom content. Prior to installing showtime, I noticed that my main save file had somehow gotten corrupted as most of my sims and townies were missing and I had a .bad file which I deleted. I deleted the save file and renamed the backup file to the main game file. However, the sims were still missing and all their houses were empty. But I didn't get the objects "missing objects error" until I installed showtime. I did delete some cas files and I deleted all the sims 3 desktop icons from the desktop except for the one I use to play the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 21:13

Hello,
You may have conflicting cc, use Delphy's Dashboard to find out.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 21:36

I tried that and had 4 conflicts, so I removed the conflicts, but the game still gives me the missing objects error. I noticed in my DCCache I have an IDX file that says "missingdeps.idx". I don't know if that has anything to do with the missing objects error though as I don't have in store content downloaded that I know of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jul 2012, 09:07

I downloaded the Sims 3 Town Life and I have the same problem Sad Everytime my game starts it has that error. "MISSING OBJECTS..." so i clicked OK. I checked the Collections and the objects for Town Life is there though.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 08 Jul 2012, 10:01

Hello,

Sounds more like some of your cc or store content is missing.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jul 2012, 09:56

yeah it's really problem for me till i fix it by installing the store items again lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top