Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al Fresco fruit&Veggie Stands replaced? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Al Fresco fruit&Veggie Stands replaced? [SOLVED] Empty Al Fresco fruit&Veggie Stands replaced? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 15:25

Hello everyone, i downloaded the al fresco Market from your mediafire account and the Fruit and Veggie Stand are missing, they are with Base game items replaced. I searched in buymode but they are not there. Can anyone help me please? thanks

sorry for my bad english Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Al Fresco fruit&Veggie Stands replaced? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Al Fresco fruit&Veggie Stands replaced? [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 31 Dec 2012, 11:24

Hello,

You may have to reinstall the sims3pack, but that will probably not solve the initial problem. All of the items were replaced with base game proxies, due to the decrapification process.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Al Fresco fruit&Veggie Stands replaced? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Al Fresco fruit&Veggie Stands replaced? [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Mon 31 Dec 2012, 18:43

Also, I believe the stands are in build mode, under the section that looks like a shop, to the far right of the choices.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Jan 2013, 03:59

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

You may have to reinstall the sims3pack, but that will probably not solve the initial problem. All of the items were replaced with base game proxies, due to the decrapification process.

I have deleted and reinstalled the sims3pack 3 times but the laucher say "already installed" and the stands are still missing from the game, they are with tables replaced, i searched in the shop buymode and everywhere in buymode they are not there. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 01 Jan 2013, 11:52

Hello,

Enter the lot in buildmode. Now I have a picture of where the icon for the section invalidusername is talking about is supposed to be. I would have shown a clearer picture, but I can't access my game to make a screenshot.
Anyway, where the purple circle is, is an icon that looks like a little shop if the lot is a community lot. It's not in this picture because this is obviously a residential lot. If you click that shop, see if you can find the foodstands there.

Al Fresco fruit&Veggie Stands replaced? [SOLVED] Build_10
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Jan 2013, 16:13

thanks Lady Eldy but they are not there Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 02 Jan 2013, 10:18

Hello,

Lets see if this is a problem with then installation of the sims3pack, or something else. Please go to Documents\Electronic Arts and copy the The Sims 3 folder to your desktop (or some other place) and delete the original. Now double click the market sims3pack to reinstall it and when done, start the game to see if it happens to turn op properly, or at least with everything in buy/build mode to rebuild the lot.
You'll have to use a testgame for this, as all your saves are in the other folder you copied to a different place.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 19:14

Lady Eldi you are amazing, the items are back in game. thank youuuuuuuu
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 02 Jan 2013, 19:50

Hello there,

That's good news!
Thank you Lady ElDi and Invalidusername.
Enjoy the game and let us know if you need more assistance! Al Fresco fruit&Veggie Stands replaced? [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top