Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. Empty It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3.

Post by Guest Thu 29 Mar 2012, 22:35

It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes.

I had all expansions but the master suite and showtime installed. I installed them both and updated the game, then I got this message. I saw the response to one user was to move the documents/eagames/thesims3 folder to the desktop and tried that. This got rid of the message but I used all package files which were deleted for my cc, which there is an extensive amount of. All of the cc was fixed after the pets bug and I have no mods. What do I do now?

//EDIT

I've done a bit of playing around. I don't think its a bad mod or cc because if I only put one download in and try to install it, I get the message again with various only one piece of cc. So it seems like a game problem.

Back to top Go down

It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. Empty Re: It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 30 Mar 2012, 10:59

Hello,

Did you use the latest fix? Because this error might also indicate that you're using an incompatible crack.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)