Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I reinstall the sims 3 and successfully updated without copying cracks ( Do i need to crack each of the expansion or just the base game )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If I reinstall the sims 3 and successfully updated without copying cracks ( Do i need to crack each of the expansion or just the base game ) Empty If I reinstall the sims 3 and successfully updated without copying cracks ( Do i need to crack each of the expansion or just the base game )

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:46

If I reinstalled the sims 3 and all of its expansion packs ( show time, master suite... etc ) without copying any cracks. I successfully updated the game to its latest version. What I have to do now? Just copy the only crack for base game in the post The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix or i have to search for every cracks of the latest version for all the expansion pack and copy each crack to each expansion folder. Please advise. Help

PS: Another questions please, Do I need to install all the additional stuffs as Bed, Car, bath ...etc before or after applying the latest crack? :newfag:

Thank you very much for the helps. lol!

Back to top Go down

If I reinstall the sims 3 and successfully updated without copying cracks ( Do i need to crack each of the expansion or just the base game ) Empty Re: If I reinstall the sims 3 and successfully updated without copying cracks ( Do i need to crack each of the expansion or just the base game )

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 20 Mar 2012, 14:19

Hello,

If you apply the fix according to its installation guide, you'll see that you only need 1 crack. Never crack the expansions.
After you install expansions, just try your game and if it doesn't work, reapply the crack (step 13) that's in the fix.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

If I reinstall the sims 3 and successfully updated without copying cracks ( Do i need to crack each of the expansion or just the base game ) Empty Re: If I reinstall the sims 3 and successfully updated without copying cracks ( Do i need to crack each of the expansion or just the base game )

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 14:41

Hello,

Deeply Appreciate for your helps lady Eldi.

Another question, when installing additional stuffs for the Sims 3 as Car, bath , light, clothes and so on. I need to add the addition stuffs before cracking or after cracking ? cause the last time, I added some of these stuffs after cracking, and when launching into the game, it said that there is an error and some of the stuffs that I installed will not be seen in the game, or they might appear blur or totally blue .

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 20 Mar 2012, 14:46

Hello,

You mean store or custom content? They can be installed at any time.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 15:03

Hello,

I mean the custom content, cause the last time I installed , some of them have an error and shown blue sign in the sims 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 20 Mar 2012, 15:15

Hello,

It's possible that the content was corrupt, where did you get it and did all your content look the same? Were they sims3pack or package?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top