Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to burn The Sims 3 on DVD's.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to burn The Sims 3 on DVD's. Empty Re: How to burn The Sims 3 on DVD's.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:05

Uhh I was wondering, I am planning to do the same but instead, I wanted all my sims 3 including all the expansions burned but I really just don't know where to start. I don't have any idea how to burn or what iso means. I just have to remove the installers coz they really occupy much and I wanted em burned for future use, so that I don't have to download em over again. BTW, I had all the expansions downloaded from you guys. Hope you could really help, thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

How to burn The Sims 3 on DVD's. Empty How to burn The Sims 3 on DVD's.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:25

Hello,

I can't help you with that since I keep the rar on my external HD in stead, but Admin can tell you, so please check back later.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 21 Mar 2012, 18:22

Hello,

Well, there are different ways to burn them. You can burn them as 2 DVD's and then 1 disc will be the startdisk and the other disc will be the Disc 1. (Base game)

Or you could split the .rar file and burn it on two DVD's. Whenever you want to reinstall, you just have to extract both discs and then put all the files together, so you get the original .rar file again.

I'd recommend the first option. You should start with extracting the .rar file using WinRAR. For the base game, you'll get two .ISO's. Burn those .ISO's on two DVD's, using a burning software. I recommend Ashampoo Burning Studio, which can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org .

In addition, you could use our CD/DVD Service for a small fee: http://games4theworld.org/discservice.html
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top